British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

On 10/27/2018 at 2:51 PM, WorkyWorky said:

In THJ defence... that quote was the last thing said in that very long post, are you SURE you didn’t read it all? If anything to help you get to sleep :rolleyes:

Well thanks for that and apologies to waco for more rubbish but I'll add you to the mad as a cod section (that's the ignore section as I see that you've probably replied) as well so that'll further reduce the post count :t:

Edited by Crump99

5 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Well thanks for that and apologies to waco for more rubbish but I'll add you to the mad as a cod section as well so that'll further reduce the post count :t:

Geeeettt innn :drink:

I pop in from time to time, just to check for anything interesting on Panthers-related threads.  I very rarely look at other threads, and post on them even less.  I spotted this "Panthers 2019" heading and - silly me! - thought it'd be worth a shufty.   

But what do I find?   Same old inane dross, very little that's actually to do with Panthers, and juvenile posts by people like Jenga and THJ. 

One thinks his posts are highly amusing and entertaining (they're not) and whenever he's taken to task he hides behind the "it's just banter" excuse.  The other comes across as an argumentative ****  who mistakenly thinks he's a master of the put-down.  No doubt he basks in a self-satisfied glow at his posts, thinking them to be very erudite.  Oh dear, if only he knew how unintelligent and inarticulate he sounds :rolleyes: 

At the mo, the only thing anybody can say about Panthers 2019 is that Ged has given us an assurance that Panthers will run next season whether he finds a suitable buyer or not.  After the umpteen winters we've had worrying, let's just rejoice in that.  The pick-a-team game can wait until after the AGM.  In the meantime,  I wish the annoying numpties would stay the f*ck out of Panthers' threads - but I guess there's as much chance of that happening as the SCB/BSPA running speedway properly!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PE7Panther said:

In the meantime,  I wish the annoying numpties would stay the f*ck out of Panthers' threads 

How would that work - there would be no posts ;)

• Haha 3

On 10/27/2018 at 9:29 AM, Crump99 said:

As you'll appreciate from the first line I didn't realise that I was dealing with Exidor and that THJ was a pseudonym, although it does now make my evaluation correct.

Here's one of his classic quotes which shows why knowing when to take your ball home is an acquired skill:

Exidor: I realized that my faith had been misplaced and I began my quest for truth. I tried Buddhism, Catholicism, Judaism, Punch-and-Judy-ism, but nothing worked for me until I found speedway!

Oh, and as I just scanned this page for THJ posts: " And a bet ya did read it all... you little tinker... that post... you read it all... at least that's what everyone is thinking anyway." - wrong as usual. Looking at your replies on here or anywhere come to that I don't want to see anymore of your dross and vitriol so I'll stick you in the moron section (ignore list as it's know on the system). Feel free to say shazbot and reply this time Johnboy because you're history :t:

Had to go through the back door and use Roughdiamond eh... nearly missed this petty little slight what a "Merchant Banker" bet you go through the "back door on a regular basis" and for clarity I was referencing the start of the show and "Orson" who was Mork's boss  rather than Exidor. However you stsrted me thinking and having remembered that Exidor was in the the show as Mork's nutty neighbour I had a quick Google just to see how he was described on the net and the following came up

Exidor is Mork's best friend and adoptive father, an eccentric -- and probably mentally ill -- man who regards himself as a prophet.

See I was only a kid at the time and never fully got the shows nuances unlike your good self who would have been "strangling the chicken" in his bedroom over Pam Dawber. However what a lovely compliment and as your prophet nice to see a bit of thought going into a meaty well thought out riposte also length of post giving something to read which is also good to see....  especially from someone who doesn't like long posts, which I believe is classic hipocracy, but definitely 8 out of 10 for effort... finally getting with the programme... you old "condesending hypocrite you"....  could my work here be done?

Although I am unsure on that one having been put on the naughty step by old Grumpy Crumpy who will never see the love and affecrion that has gone into my back handed compliment xxx

Also nice to see you are upping your reading quota by reading my posts and...not only did you read them all... you loved them a monumental "Glans" like your good self would do no other and now I can genuinely assume that you are of an age with your very good post of classic 70's Tv....

It takes all sorts I suppose and it must be difficult living in your own little cocoon so let's make today "cuddle a cranky old fart day" and "peace on you Crump99"

Regards 

With lots of love and kisses

THJ

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Cheers bruv and I will get onto this PE7 "Norman Cross" "Stilton Eating"  "Sherman" once Ive had my breakfast.

However as he never comes on here only popping in from time to time I wont hold my breath on a reply... ha ha 

Another "town crier"

Regards

THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling

37 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Cheers bruv and I will get onto this PE7 "Norman Cross" "Stilton Eating"  "Sherman" once Ive had my breakfast.

However as he never comes on here only popping in from time to time I wont hold my bresth on a reply... ha ha 

Another "town crier"

Regards

THJ

Very entertaining.... if not totally speedway related lol.......and once you've downed brekky god help PE7 then......just put laal bit in bold coz your "fat fingers" have me wondering  was it breast or breath you wont hold ?

11 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Very entertaining.... if not totally speedway related lol.......and once you've downed brekky god help PE7 then......just put laal bit in bold coz your "fat fingers" have me wondering  was it breast or breath you wont hold ?

Believe it or not he does have both... :D:rofl:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Yep he prob does and is currently possibly putting a strain on them via keyboard sledgeing....THJ has been very informative, and useful, regarding the Comets fixture dilemma, also inputting some very good information regarding Tys chase for a 7 point ave....enjoyable reading material.

But now he seems to been drawn into battles with several speedway warriors who probably find it an entertaining past-time. Personally, not that THJ isn't capable of holding his own, I would keep away from these types and just continue speedway craic...although with season ending soon there's not gonna be lots of that........anyway roll on 7;30 p.m.

Edited by singy13

31 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

OMG please keep my "Moobs" out of it and I will correct my spelling... bloody predictive text... and for the record this is why I hate posting off my phone.. ha ha 

Regards

THJ 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Anyway you need to shut up as Grumpy Crumpy has put you on the "Naughty Step" as well.... oooh er isnt it exciting being on the rebellious side for a change... I can hardly contain myself...

Wonder if Jenga has ever found himself on the Naughty Step...

Regards

THJ

• Haha 1

Just now, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Anyway you need to shut up as Grumpy Crumpy has put you on the "Naughty Step" as well.... oooh er isnt it exciting being on the rebellious side for a change... I can hardly contain myself...

Regards

THJ

Jenga that's a rhetorical question... yes you have... Many times.... and no rhetorical isn't a swear word before you ask.

Regards

THJ 

15 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Looks like its 'done the trick' ;)

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ

Stop it with the juvenile posts TotallyassumingJohn, even Jenga’s reputation is above you at this point :rofl:

• Haha 2

Flappy, if you're reading this can you please re-title the thread (totally stupid or something similar) and start a new one for Panthers 2019. Thanks in advance.