British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside v Workington 27/10/10 play off final 1st leg

3 minutes ago, marko said:

No chance I would say

I am looking at the live radar on accuweather and it is looking like rain from 10pm ish

The blobs of rain north and west of Rye are stationary and have been for a few hours, let's hope the wind don't get going and blow it towards us.

Fingers and toes crossed!

1 hour ago, Speedwaycrazy said:

I am looking at the live radar on accuweather and it is looking like rain from 10pm ish

The blobs of rain north and west of Rye are stationary and have been for a few hours, let's hope the wind don't get going and blow it towards us.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Looking at the radar, the ront edge of the rain is now at Knebworth , that's about12 miles away.

Still very slow moving....oh well I will take my chances!

13 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

bring the bloody start forward for gods sake

:)

Usually is 7pm at Rye.

Has their been any weather updates from Lakeside/Rye House Supporters this afternoon 

They cant make up their minds, we have had 7pm starts, 8pm starts, 6pm starts, 2pm starts.

The clock is ticking, rain on its way, just for once they really need to stop sodding around and just get on with it.

1 minute ago, marko said:

The clock is ticking, rain on its way, just for once they really need to stop sodding around and just get on with it.

Should be a prompt 7.30 start get on with it and no messing about .

• Like 1

Come on rain do your best, Lakeside starting to get a good lead, any comets fans at rye house please do a rain dance :)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Come on rain do your best, Lakeside starting to get a good lead, any comets fans at rye house please do a rain dance :)

Ive put a call in to my mate the big chief for you :D

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Haha 2