British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, smiles said:

Is Torun sold out, just been on site and saying no tickets available

Still advertising in Speedway Star going via Travel plus tours.

4 hours ago, smiles said:

Is Torun sold out, just been on site and saying no tickets available

Few still available in red zone(expensive !!!) 

They do sell standing tickets(standing in the concourse) but they tend not to advertise these.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, racers and royals said:

Few still available in red zone(expensive !!!) 

They do sell standing tickets(standing in the concourse) but they tend not to advertise these.

Almost all the standing tickets now gone- they are selling to Personal customers at ticket office only.

Tickets are (of course !!) being advertised for sale  on Viagogo

Edited by racers and royals

Zagar has a big part to play in the race to finish in the top 8. Vaculik looks to have done enough, so it`s all down to Matej if Anders Thomsen gets the spot for 2020

6th Janowski 80

7th Dudek 75

8th Zagar  74

9th Doyle 73

10th laguta 69

41 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Zagar has a big part to play in the race to finish in the top 8. Vaculik looks to have done enough, so it`s all down to Matej if Anders Thomsen gets the spot for 2020

6th Janowski 80

7th Dudek 75

8th Zagar  74

9th Doyle 73

10th laguta 69

Would Dudek get a card if he has a poor meeting and Doyle leap frogs him.     My guess would be yes

Edited by Mark

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

Would Dudek get a card if he has a poor meeting and Doyle leap frogs him.     My guess would be yes

Dudek wild card, not a chance

Any advice on going to the Torun GP can you use your credit card or bank card ok over in Pokand or do I need to get cash ? 

Creditcards are widely accepted. Poland is way ahead of many other countries with payments. 

• Thanks 1

You'll be fine with a credit/debit card anywhere in Poland.

Can't see Dudek getting a wildcard if he slips outside the top 8.  I'm sure they'd rather give a Polish wildcard to one of Drabik or Smektala to freshen things up.

Can see Doyle getting 7th with Dudek dropping to 8th unless Laguta rides like he did last season

On 9/22/2019 at 5:24 PM, sommelier said:

Dudek wild card, not a chance

For a rider who scored 40 points in the first 3 GPs, it's hard to understand his current form. Is he hurt? Surely not from that crash in Mallila.

I have 2 print at home tickets for the upper tier, halfway round bends 3 & 4 for the Torun GP that I am no longer able to use because of a change in plans. Happy for anyone to direct message me if you’re interested in them. 

For anyone going - Bydgoszcz are putting on an individual meeting the   International Bydgoszcz Championship for the Cup of the Mayor of Bydgoszcz on Sunday October 6th at 2.30pm

No riders announced yet.

• Thanks 1

Adrian Miedzinski named as wildcard, who's he gonna nobble?

Also Jakub Miskowiak and Karol Zupinski named as track reserves & Krister Gardell as referee.

Miskowiak is odd, he's the poorer of the two Czestchowa reserves, his greatest moment that I'm aware of is being overtaken by Emil Sayfutdinov's wall of death in the league match at the SGP Arena Częstochowa the day after the Warsaw GP.  Żupiński appears to ride for Gdańsk for whom he is averaging under 5 pts a meeting (1.024 a ride) in Nice 1.LŻ.  Can anyone shed any light on those track reserve choices.  Surely Dominik Kubera & Wiktor Lampart are better prospects?

Kubera was reserve at Warsaw but didn't ride, Lampart has been ignored totally.