British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

2nd leg play off final

Butterflies feels like a herd of elephants in my tum !!! Come on comets we can do it, 48 years is long enuf to wait, it's coming yam speedway is coming yam,

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, liam said:

Good luck Lakeside we deserve to win this after the season we have had.

Can Lakeside do it?

It will be tough, it's all about the start...we really can't afford Worky to get their eye in....

5 minutes ago, liam said:

I agree but Workington deserve it more 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedwaycrazy said:

Can Lakeside do it?

It will be tough, it's all about the start...we really can't afford Worky to get their eye in....

It’s going to be a tough ask. Really hope we can do it, it’s a shame we couldn’t finish the season at our home because Iam not sure this Rye experiment will have helped us running next season.

hope its nice clean meeting no questionable referee moments or riders being taken out 

just nice straight forward meeting that isn't dragged out to keep us all wanting more tomorrow

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, liam said:

2 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

I agree but Workington deserve it more 

To be fair whoever comes out on top it will be a fantastic achievement with the adversity and messing around both clubs have gone through.

Regards 

THJ

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

To be fair whoever comes out on top it will be a fantastic achievement with the adversity and messing around both clubs have gone through.

Regards 

THJ

Can’t argue with that mate

18 minutes ago, liam said:

It’s going to be a tough ask. Really hope we can do it, it’s a shame we couldn’t finish the season at our home because Iam not sure this Rye experiment will have helped us running next season.

The Rye experiment may not have helped, but at least you have managed the see the season out. Maybe could come back next year as the' Lakeside Hobo's', or maybe not.

Edited by ruffdiamond

4 minutes ago, liam said:

The Hodderston Hammers (or someting similar) will be back next year. Hopefully something both sets of fans can rally around to make the sport more viable. Also I was surprised how much Rye had changed since my last visit (the year before they went elite) and I take back all the Bravardo bull about being a rough tough Northerner who could withstand the cold... it was bloody freezing and my knees are still cold to the touch and that was after driving back with them jammed into the car heater.... Brrrrr.

Regards 

THJ

2 minutes ago, bri1966 said:

The second leg should only be 13 heats 

why

I see your point but never been like that before 

if all things good to go speedway is over 15 heats for league racing

if comets are 2 points up on aggregate after ht 13 im sure there will be a few who want the extra 2 heats if it was close to being called off

Edited by scaramanga