British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

2nd leg play off final

Very impressed with the atmosphere at Derwent Park,  and the words of Laura Morgan there. Grats again to the Comets, thoroughly deserving champions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to the Comets, well deserved, enjoy the party everyone, The treble is yours for the taking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to all at Workington on winning the title, well deserved I'm chuffed for Laura and hope the town really gets behind the team and come out in force next season. I always enjoy my trips up there and have seen some great racing. The Comets are certainly the comeback Kings this season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Doh, I’ve put my congrats on the wrong thread (tomorrows double)

Absolutely stoked for Laura and all at Workington Speedway. Following a year of rain offs and injuries makes becoming League Champions even more awesome. Let the celebrations begin......

and Good Luck for the treble tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations Workington. Don’t know Laura but from what I have read she, and colleagues, have worked tirelessly to keep the club alive. Only just survived, then pre-season team selection negativity and reports of late payments, in addition to God screwing their fixture list. To then complete the double is an incredible achievement. Hope this success brings back those lost (Stoney) fans. 

• Like 7

Since the days of Lou Sansom and Mal Mackay the Comets faithful have been waiting on a seven man team success . Now they're like buses . 

Well done to the 2018 Comets , a wonderful and well deserved achievement. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest WTF1

Congratulations to Workington on winning the league, somehow in the last few weeks they have attained massive home advantage knocking up 60+ scores almost with ease and making some good visiting riders look quite ordinary but fair play to them and once again congratulations. 

Well done to the Comets, who are worthy winners and whom I fully expect to join the select band of treble trophy winners tomorrow.

Appropriate that the two sides that have had their scheduled Friday home  fixtures messed up by the powers that be,  more than anyone else, should contest the Championship Play-Off Final.

• Like 8

Congratulations Worky on the KOC win and now the Champs League, best of luck in the Shield.....

• Like 1