British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

2nd leg play off final

6 minutes ago, NOBODY said:

Listening....wish I could watch...

Me too, frustrating innit, better than nowt though.

Listening and really appreciate this and well done to the local BBC station. Good luck to Workington. 

• Like 1

Well done Workington, keep it up. Absolutely brilliant. Fingers crossed you can keep this up and go all the way 28 - 8 a good start.

• Thanks 1

It's over.

2 hours ago, liam said:

Possibly but that’s not for me personally, Arena Essex / Lakeside was my club. My last memory will be the win over Glasgow in front of a big crowd.

Honestly you have my sympathies it's always sad to see a club disappear If/when this place closes am taking me seat with me for posterity 

Regards

THJ

• Like 1

It would be criminal if in the finest hour, Workington are lost to the sport. Let’s hope that this is not the grand finale and we see them next season and many more

• Like 3

Lovely to have the live online radio coverage. Such a shame that the Hammers are putting in their worst performance of the entire season.

Congratulations to the Comets. A great team and some great fans.

Let's hope and pray that both sides are back at the tapes next season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, liam said:

Possibly but that’s not for me personally, Arena Essex / Lakeside was my club. My last memory will be the win over Glasgow in front of a big crowd.

Honestly you have my sympathies it's always sad to see a club disappear If/when this place closes am taking me seat with me for posterity 

Regards

THJ

OOooooh Worky Workyyyy

Worky worky worky worky Workington :D

Almost starting to shed tears already...

• Like 2

Just about it. Congratulaions to everyone at Workington. A well deserved honour. League Champions 2018 - Workington