British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

If you ignore Woffinden & riders aged over 35 (surely not NL recently), I'm not sure a team of 7 Brits who completed the 2018 season regardless of points limit would win the league.

Lambert would have to do wonders in heats 13 & 15.

14 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

You can rule out Berge, in talks with Swindon apparently on the recommendation of Bellego. 

14 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

You can rule out Berge, in talks with Swindon apparently on the recommendation of Bellego. 

will swindon have a track/stadium tho :unsure:

17 hours ago, geoff58 said:

will swindon have a track/stadium tho :unsure:

They've got a track/stadium!!

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 3:15 AM, ZagarRacing said:

On the recommendation of Bellego lol.  As if Roscoe doesn't know all about Berge, he's hardly un-tapped talent.

For what it's worth Berge wasn't all that great for me.

On 11/18/2018 at 11:00 AM, Skidder1 said:

They've got a track/stadium!!

will it be in a condition to run ???

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

will it be in a condition to run ???

more than likely

5 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

more than likely

hope so ? no more false promises ?

• Like 1

Doing some team managers work today in work. This is what I would like to see and probably a real possibility. Will give us strength at reserve for sure 

Fricke 8.12
Cook 7.44
Bewley 7.09
Worrall 6.00
Garrity 4.87
Allen 4.59
Lidsey 4

=42.11

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:15 AM, ZagarRacing said:

I don't believe anything you post on here and I don't think I am alone in my scepticism.

• Like 7

They won away at Somerset and Swindon when it really mattered and got into the play offs. It could have been a completely different story if Bewley and Cook had not been injured but that's speedway.

I would certainly keep Fricke, Cook and Bewley. Garrity is too inconsistent and too injury prone and would presumably come in on his PL average of 5.71, less 2.5%, if it applies to all who have ridden in the NL. Worrall is on a very attractive average if he can fully recover over the winter and return on the form he was in at the beginning of last season. We need stronger reserves and Allen would certainly fit the bill as would Lidsey, who did well in Poland.

23 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Doing some team managers work today in work. This is what I would like to see and probably a real possibility. Will give us strength at reserve for sure 

Fricke 8.12
Cook 7.44
Bewley 7.09
Worrall 6.00
Garrity 4.87
Allen 4.59
Lidsey 4

=42.11

Looks a cracking team, my only concern would be Dan's fitness. After such an horrific injury (A) would/will he be fit for the start of the new season ??? and (B) will it affect his confidence.??

If he needs another month or 2 before starting his return to action could we bring someone in on a temporary contract, ie Rowan.

23 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Fricke 8.12
Cook 7.44
Bewley 7.09
Worrall 6.00
Garrity 4.87
Allen 4.59
Lidsey 4

=42.11

15 hours ago, Aces51 said:

They won away at Somerset and Swindon when it really mattered and got into the play offs. It could have been a completely different story if Bewley and Cook had not been injured but that's speedway.

I would certainly keep Fricke, Cook and Bewley. Garrity is too inconsistent and too injury prone and would presumably come in on his PL average of 5.71, less 2.5%, if it applies to all who have ridden in the NL. Worrall is on a very attractive average if he can fully recover over the winter and return on the form he was in at the beginning of last season. We need stronger reserves and Allen would certainly fit the bill as would Lidsey, who did well in Poland.

Garrity is 5.45 - 2.5% = 5.31 after his short spell at King's Lynn. 

• Like 1

Pleased to see we now have the Speedway of Nations and wu21 at the NSS 

Edited by Gunner85
  • Like 1