British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Kyle Newman possibly

Better than Wrighty and can increase his average? Not even in the same league IMHO

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The season opens on March 1st so from then on its 'during the season' even if no team has ridden

The 15th, to be pedantic, or the 8th if Easter is early, even more so.

49 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Better than Wrighty and can increase his average? Not even in the same league IMHO

Wright is too inconsistent in my opinion.

53 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Wright is inconsistent that's why his average is low, MPT, Howarth or Jacobsen are better.

55 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Wright is inconsistent that's why his average is low, MPT, Howarth or Jacobsen are better.

Nonsense, their averages are also low for the same reason. There's no 5-6 pointer out there that will score 5 or 6 week in week out.

Some weeks they'll get 3 the next 8.

The only rider's that will show real consistency are your 9 point plus rider's.

Between Charles Wright and Kyle Newman there's no contest on potential improvement. Wright can do a job as a 2nd string / 3rd heatleader, Newman only delivers as a reserve. 

• Like 4

Newman reached his level and of anything gone backwards and injuries haven’t helped 

There can’t be a speedway fan out there who would rather have Newman than Charles Wright 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Alan_Jones said:

Theres to be no meetings before April agreed by promoters.

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The season opens on March 1st so from then on its 'during the season' even if no team has ridden

Of course the regs will be updated so the stated 16.2.6 could be different in 2019 too

2 hours ago, Alan_Jones said:

No meetings in March with April the starting point and with only 12 league meetings to fit in plus a few cup fixtures they want to miss possible postponed fixtures early on. Of course they fitted in 12 last year before the cut of date didn't they !!!

Wright is a solid rider a rider i like i was a fan of his at Swindon he  can also still improve. What i like about Wright is he has showed he can cope in the top 5 there are not to many of those  riders around at the moment.

• Like 2

It’s all about  opinions, but, on that average,  I’d snap Charles Wright  in a heartbeat , quite capable of upping that average to over 6 ... easily 

IMO of course 

10 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Cant see that at all forever, Wright had a better average than Howarth ( who had a home advantage at Wolves Somerset is  fairer!!)  in both leagues.

For Belle Vue if Tungate is not in the side would Auty come into the equation on a low average.?? If Belle Vue had strong reserves all year that would make them really hard to beat at home.I like as in yesteryear a second string swapping with a reserve every month gives riders a chance to get confidence.

• Like 1

I think kyle and Charles have reached there peak no disrespect to either rider

• Like 1