British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Cook won't be at belle vue from what I'm hearing sadly. 

Only 2 able to replace him that I'd take are bjerre or batchelor 

Jack Holder ?

Matty Zagar ?

Edited by WestGorton1884

26 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Kenneth Bjerre is going to Peterborough always does when Panthers run top flight speedway. If what you have heard is true regarding Cook then Belle Vue are very silly to let Tungate go. 

Unless they have something up there sleeve. I refuse to believe it till insee he's signed elsewhere 

27 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Jack Holder ?

Matty Zagar ?

Holder back at Poole id say even after there falling out. 

Zagar probably pricing himself out of a job

2 hours ago, coldace said:

I'm really sad that Tungate won't be back.  Watching him come from behind was a real treat. I also think the way he and Bewley rode together was worth the price of admission some weeks, they obviously enjoyed being paired.

The only consolation for me would be if it allowed for either of Bjerre or Batchelor to be included. If they were, we'd not lose too much at home and probably benefit away a bit more.  Sadly though, I feel that this is probably unlikely.  

There will be a lot resting on Dan Bewley making a decent recovery next year I think.

Dan has got ten months to be fully back to his best. If we finish third from bottom we can still win the “league” in October. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Cook won't be at belle vue from what I'm hearing sadly. 

Only 2 able to replace him that I'd take are bjerre or batchelor 

What's the problem Phil, is it the club who aren't offering a contract or the rider who want's away?  Sad if he does go but that will be tempered by who replaces him.

Dan will be ok. He is young, brave and rides within the limits of his ability. In sure that we will sign a temporary replacement if he isn't ready at the beginning of the season.

I'm sorry to see Tungate leave, it was a a pleasure to watch him at the NSS. We should keep Cook. He's proved his commitment to the club and I've a feeling that he will improve significantly on his starting average. 

Surely with Lemon being Aussie manager, you guys will get first option on Lidsey now he’s eligible for a visa? Has to be worth a punt berge

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

I'm not far off. Maybe even bang on the money in my opinion. What do you guys think?

1. Max Fricke 8.20

2. Jake Allen 4.56

3. Dan Bewley 7.31

4. Steve Worrall 6.32

5. Craig Cook 7.73

6. Jye Etheridge 4.33

7. Dimitri Berge 4.00

= 42.45

Max 

Dan 

Ken 

Steve 

Charles/Jason/MPT

Josh Auty

Josh Pickering or Jamon 

1 hour ago, ouch said:

Max 

Dan 

Ken 

Steve 

Charles/Jason/MPT

Josh Auty

Josh Pickering or Jamon 

Sorry if I’m being thick, but who  is Ken?

You get this every off season with Craig.

where will he go? Travel to east Anglia or Poole for every home meeting? Swindon was potential given the cfs links etc but they’ve gone with Doyle. If they do still take him then Morris will be at bv or something along those lines

but I’d bet my bottom dollar he’s back at bv

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Bjerre I would think.

Ah! Never heard him called “Ken” before. Thought it might have been Ken Eyre. Or Ken McKinlay!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

Ah! Never heard him called “Ken” before. Thought it might have been Ken Eyre. Or Ken McKinlay!

Or John Peel.

• Like 1

Can’t see Cook anywhere but Belle Vue.

IF it happened though, how about:

Fricke

Bjerre

Bewley

Allen

J. Holder

Berge

Lidsey

• Like 1