British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

I know he's linked with a number of teams but , Nick Morris on 6.60 is a rider BV should be considering 

Not good around the NSS I'm afraid

1 hour ago, coldace said:

Not good around the NSS I'm afraid

But that would come , its away from the NSS that the Aces need improvement , especially at the business end of the season 

7 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

1.Fricke 2. Worrall,3.Cook.4. Bewley., 5.Wright, 6. Auty 7.Pickering.

Wouldn’t have minded this team at all but it’s too high. Heard Wright has signed elsewhere also 

Looks like workington have not included Bewley, perhaps they know he wont be fit to start the season.

Will be interesting to see if the Aces think the same.

35 minutes ago, DBP said:

Looks like workington have not included Bewley, perhaps they know he wont be fit to start the season.

Will be interesting to see if the Aces think the same.

Could that be because of Bewley being a Rybnik rider in Poland & I don’t believe Championship clubs get a facility 

Bradley wilson dean also signed for workington has a polish club 2019

41 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Could that be because of Bewley being a Rybnik rider in Poland & I don’t believe Championship clubs get a facility 

A facility is given to a rider who is riding in either the Ekstraliga or 1. Liga,  Rybnik are in 1.Liga in 2019.

No facility is given to a rider who is riding in 2. Liga in Poland.

3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

A facility is given to a rider who is riding in either the Ekstraliga or 1. Liga,  Rybnik are in 1.Liga in 2019.

No facility is given to a rider who is riding in 2. Liga in Poland.

That maybe true but would you want a rider missing week in, week out. Bewley will be in Rybnik’s side. Championship clubs will run over a weekend when polish teams will want the riders over for practice etc 

2 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

That maybe true but would you want a rider missing week in, week out. Bewley will be in Rybnik’s side. Championship clubs will run over a weekend when polish teams will want the riders over for practice etc 

No exactly, and that's why Dan won't be riding in the Championship, he's got bigger fish to fry including many world individual and team events running at the weekends.  I don't think he'll be fit for the start of the season, but sometime in May/June he'll be raring to go again.  

I also don't think he needs to flog himself riding too much at this stage, can see him riding for just Belle Vue and Rybnik, he's a natural and will get plenty of laps in at Rybnik to get back up to full fitness.

• Like 1

Craig Cook on Twitter......After 8yrs at Belle Vue I am not in the 2019 side. Disappointed to learn this from a reliable 3rd party & not directly from the Club despite many calls with ML. I now have to move on. Love to staff, friends, sponsors & fans. I will miss you all.

14 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Craig Cook on Twitter......After 8yrs at Belle Vue I am not in the 2019 side. Disappointed to learn this from a reliable 3rd party & not directly from the Club despite many calls with ML. I now have to move on. Love to staff, friends, sponsors & fans. I will miss you all.

If any rider was loyal to his team it was Cook, unbelievable that they would let him go.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If any rider was loyal to his team it was Cook, unbelievable that they would let him go.

wonder where he will go now, peterborough???

12 minutes ago, Cupidstunt said:

wonder where he will go now, peterborough???

Suspect it will be whatever he can get but certainly not the demands he was making. Bit disappointing as BV had been loyal to Cook for 8 years and he parts company in a strop.

31 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Demands too high ?

Edited by ArthurRudge
Forgot question mark