IF it happened though, how about:

Fricke

Bjerre

Bewley

Allen

J. Holder

Berge

Lidsey

Gutted about Craig, and pretty disappointed with how the club seem to have handled it.

I wonder if something like the above is more likely now?

Or perhaps if Worrall is back then just 1 of Bjerre or Holder along with a higher avg 2nd string than J. Allen.

Or maybe something no one is expecting? Chris Holder? Zagar?

I just hope this decision has been made because ML is building a title winning team and he’s wiping the slate clean, instead of a cost cutting measure.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh dear, the Quirkmeister will be very upset!!

Who?

Very very poor decision from Belle Vue in my opinion. Craig is a rider who pulls fans in by his 100% commitment to the club. He is Belle Vue through and through. Most other riders just fly in do there bit and fly out. He does much much more than just ride for the club. Fans events promoting the club that Craig. Very surprised maybe Lemon wants more Aussies in the team next year.

That's my desire to visit Belle Vue gone. No Cook no Dan no thanks see you again sometime.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WestGorton1884 said:

CC was everything you’d want from a Speedway rider ... loyal , committed, gave 100% every meeting , 

Really?

Didn't the BSPA write a whole new rule, just for Cook, to say that if you cried off from a meeting with a dodgy illness excuse you were banned for 7 days?

Was he giving 100% in your bank holiday meetings with Leicester when he did 1 pointless ride before pulling out of both meetings because he was "tired"?

• Like 3

I think they'll be no Brits this year, Mark Lemon will put a Team Aus together so Brits don't get much track time for SON/SWC's in future at GREAT BRITAIN'S NATIONAL SPEEDWAY STADIUM.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With cook and fricke on similar averages I suppose it was always going to be one or the other. Who would you choose? It's a no brainer really so can understand bell vue's decision. What they have done wrong is the way they have went about it. Surely some one from the club should of had the balls to tell mr cook he wasn't in there plans. 

There’s always two sides to a story, We’ve only heard one side at the moment 

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Wrong choice of words on my part. 

I do take your point though , it is slightly worrying that both Tungate AND Cook have been allowed to leave 

Hopefully the replacement signings have already been targeted .....At least I   *¥*!!** hope so !!!

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WalterPlinge said:

Really?

Didn't the BSPA write a whole new rule, just for Cook, to say that if you cried off from a meeting with a dodgy illness excuse you were banned for 7 days?

Was he giving 100% in your bank holiday meetings with Leicester when he did 1 pointless ride before pulling out of both meetings because he was "tired"?

Yes  ... IMO He was 100 % committed to BV during his 8 yr stint , 

The Leicester meetings  he was suffering from exhaustion,  if memory serves ???

It was a little more  than "tired" anyway 

Edited by WestGorton1884

42 minutes ago, TheOpinion said:

Gutted about Craig, and pretty disappointed with how the club seem to have handled it.

I wonder if something like the above is more likely now?

Or perhaps if Worrall is back then just 1 of Bjerre or Holder along with a higher avg 2nd string than J. Allen.

Or maybe something no one is expecting? Chris Holder? Zagar?

I just hope this decision has been made because ML is building a title winning team and he’s wiping the slate clean, instead of a cost cutting measure.

If its  just 1 in for Cook and its Bjerre .... Its going to be a long season 

I think you still need riders with an affinity for the club and more importantly riders that the fans can see have an affinity for the club....I can still remember the old Bradford team having a great relationship with the fans , most based fairly local and ready to mingle with the fans..they broke that up for fly in fly out stars like Tatum and Nilsen and were successful on the track but much less so off the track and the whole thing closed for a number of reasons.

Losing Cook is a big mistake..

• Like 1