Worral

Wells

Bewley

Bjerre

Berge

Lidsey

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

So drop Cook and sign Bjerre. Is that a step forward or backwards ?

Have to have some good middle order riders in to stand any chance of being up there. 

There isn’t much between them really.  I like KB. He’s consistent and flys round the NSS. That’s a really, really strong top 2 that.

I'm happy with wells. A good 5 point man. Will get u 6 points home and away 

24 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

So drop Cook and sign Bjerre. Is that a step forward or backwards ?

Have to have some good middle order riders in to stand any chance of being up there. 

Cook over Bjerre everyday of the week, especially in the play offs. Hard to believe Belle Vue have binned Cookie for play off Kenny... :)

• Like 2

The difference between signing Bjerre (7.02) and Cook (7.54) means the Worralls, Bewley, Etheridge & a 4.00 rider can complete the team with 0.19 spare.

• Like 2

I am happy Bjerre is back if he can ride like he did in 2017. After the home defeats to Kings Lynn last year we simply had to get stronger at the top of the order.  

23 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Cook over Bjerre everyday of the week, especially in the play offs. Hard to believe Belle Vue have binned Cookie for play off Kenny... :)

Playoff Kenny did great in the 2017 play off semi final until was wrongy excluded in heat 13 which cost us. Could also say Cook scoring 3, FX, FX, 1' = 4+1 at Wolverhampton also cost us! I know which rider I prefer and its not Cook!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Col said:

The difference between signing Bjerre (7.02) and Cook (7.54) means the Worralls, Bewley, Etheridge & a 4.00 rider can complete the team with 0.19 spare.

As Mark Riss finished the season on 4.17 he'd obviously fit instead of the 4.00 rider.

15 minutes ago, Col said:

Correct about the difference although Etheridge & Richie Worrrall won't be in team.

23 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Still cant believe the Aces got rid of Tungate knowing Cook wasn't in the 2019 team. 

tungate goes missing

27 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Still cant believe the Aces got rid of Tungate knowing Cook wasn't in the 2019 team. 

Our 2018 team added upto 45.34 (the highest in the league) so we had to drop nearly 3 points off that. Tungate was never going to improve his average and is poor away from NSS, Bjerre is on a baragin average and can put a point on that.

Edited by Rob B
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Playoff Kenny did great in the 2017 play off semi final until was wrongy excluded in heat 13 which cost us. Could also say Cook scoring 3, FX, FX, 1' = 4+1 at Wolverhampton also cost us! I know which rider I prefer and its not Cook!

He was the only rider of our riders who you could trust to get anywhere near to Lindgren (too close as it turned out).

1 hour ago, acef said:

There isn’t much between them really.  I like KB. He’s consistent and flys round the NSS. That’s a really, really strong top 2 that.

At home. 

Still as has been the case in the top league for a while, the first three months don't really matter, it's the team you have for the summer months/playoffs that counts

Very pleased with the signings of Fricke and Bjerre. Bjerre's lower average gives us more room to strengthen the bottom end of the team, which is what cost us some meetings last season. If he can achieve his 2017 form we shall have a strong top 2 particularly, at home.

I'm sorry to see Craig go. I think he will have a good season. I hope he does and wish him well.

• Like 3