British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

Great start by Fricke, Lidsey i have followed since his under 15s days along with Gilmore he is a great signing the NSS should suit him down to the ground.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

think fricke just prooved who is top dog by winning first round tonight and it won't  be his last win neither also 10 pts for lidsey this guy is a steal on 4pt average !! 

They both rode well but I think it is a bit early to judge who will win overall but a good start from Fricke.

Really looking forward to the battles between Lidsey, Holder and Kurtz around the NSS. I think these are the next wave of talented young Aussies. 

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

think fricke just prooved who is top dog by winning first round tonight and it won't  be his last win neither also 10 pts for lidsey this guy is a steal on 4pt average !! 

People are talking like he is a risk.

On a 4 point average. At reserve. He will be the signing of the season.

32 minutes ago, acef said:

Early impressions are very good , could well be signing of the season 

4 hours ago, acef said:

I actually thought when he come over here,  he would  do the Championship first.But he has progressed so well and the top league is so watered down now if if I predicted Jaimon will average 5.50 plus.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Thorssell what do you expect Steve this year?  he is a rider i really like and can put half a point on his average.I also would love him to get a testimonial for the Wolves in time riders like him are rare in British speedway these days.Becker/ Morris also look an interesting partnership at reserve i think they could surprise anyway good luck to Wolves. 

Think he had a tough season throughout Europe last season so he can only be better this season. Starting off lower down the order should see him improve by half a point at least I reckon. Wolves have had a fair few testimonials over the last 10 years and I agree loyalty is a rare breed these days. I like the look of this team. Robins are real dark horses to me too.

22 hours ago, geoff58 said:

In fairness the Oz championships prove nothing as Tungate has been champion. Lidsey will be great to watch next year I reckon,

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Think he had a tough season throughout Europe last season so he can only be better this season. Starting off lower down the order should see him improve by half a point at least I reckon. Wolves have had a fair few testimonials over the last 10 years and I agree loyalty is a rare breed these days. I like the look of this team. Robins are real dark horses to me too.

In fairness the Oz championships prove nothing as Tungate has been champion. Lidsey will be great to watch next year I reckon,

it's the best line up this year for a long time both holders masters morris fricke tungate decent line up this year !!

23 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Lidsey will be turn out to be a gem of a signing. Going to fly around the NSS.

Becker will average more though... clearly the better rider at the moment 

Nice to see max fricke actually smiling for once, considering how fortunate he is ( self earned plus sponsorship of course )  with his life style , living in andorra etc etc and always riding for top teams even when he's not really deserved to on performance  - he always seems miserable and moaning about things . I've always found him very ungrateful and with the attitude of the world owes him - just realise you get paid for doing something you want to - nobody is forcing you to ride . Just my opinion.  

Edited by ONTWOMINUTES
Wrong word

1 hour ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Nice to see max fricke actually smiling for once, considering how fortunate he is ( self earned plus sponsorship of course )  with his life style , living in andorra etc etc and always riding for top teams even when he's not really deserved to on performance  - he always seems miserable and moaning about things . I've always found him very ungrateful and with the attitude of the world owes him - just realise you get paid for doing something you want to - nobody is forcing you to ride . Just my opinion.  

what a pathetic comment talking through your backside biggest load of crap I've heard for a long time !!  you clearly know idiot all about him !!

2 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

oh dear, you clearly now how to rattle feathers.

17 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Becker will average more though... clearly the better rider at the moment 

No if Becker struggles he will be gone, 

Iidsey for me is a level above  we shall see.

Edited by Sidney the robin

4 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Reeks of jealousy that statement

4 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

Reeks of jealousy that statement