British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

27 minutes ago, acef said:

Kenneth will be fine. He just seems at home with bv. In 2017 he was excellent and a proper number 1. Not had one like it since crump left. He’s had bad seasons but I think that’s because he has never felt as settled as he does with bv. A track like the NSS brings the best out of people.

We have an excellent top 2 and will always have strong reserves. If Dan comes back in his previous form we will have a very, very good season.

Bjerre had his best years at P'boro under Rick Frost. You dumped him after one season, how is that feeling settled  :rofl:

31 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Bjerre had his best years at P'boro under Rick Frost. You dumped him after one season, how is that feeling settled  :rofl:

Hmm not sure Bjerre was that comfortable paired with Norbi :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

You know full well he wasn't dumped, Bjerre was a victim of British speedway's team average system, just like Cookie this season.

42 minutes ago, hyderd said:

You know full well he wasn't dumped, Bjerre was a victim of British speedway's team average system, just like Cookie this season.

A dumped victim then  :D

14 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Okay

On 1/10/2019 at 7:34 PM, BluPanther said:

Then a dumped victim:D

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, Sidney the robin said:

Away from home will he average over 7???

Yeah, i''ll say 8.1!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Sounds like a lot of pressure on him to perform.

not really he will be same has 2016 8 plus average easy !!

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Yeah, i''ll say 8.1!

He’s averaged around 7.30 away the last two seasons so I don’t see that changing much, maybe drop to 7. 

He didn’t get on with Leicester as a home track and only averaged 6. I’d be surprised if he hit a home average of 10 like he did at the NSS last time and if things are really bad he could drop a point off that so he’ll end up about 8 overall. Hope I’m wrong though and the Ace Kenneth returns. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He isn't as good as he was then.

says you !! we will see :party:

16 hours ago, ouch said:

He’s averaged around 7.30 away the last two seasons so I don’t see that changing much, maybe drop to 7. 

He didn’t get on with Leicester as a home track and only averaged 6. I’d be surprised if he hit a home average of 10 like he did at the NSS last time and if things are really bad he could drop a point off that so he’ll end up about 8 overall. Hope I’m wrong though and the Ace Kenneth returns. 

The league is pretty weak though and he does ride our track well so I don't see why he can't. There are not many riders who look like they can score 15 points against us like Freddie and NKI in the league this this year. Lambert will still be a problem of course and Cook could be if he gets his setup right but other than that I am not too worried.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ouch said:

I expect your about right there.

I reckon about 8 and a half.

1 hour ago, Aces High said:

The league is pretty weak though and he does ride our track well so I don't see why he can't. There are not many riders who look like they can score 15 points against us like Freddie and NKI in the league this this year. Lambert will still be a problem of course and Cook could be if he gets his setup right but other than that I am not too worried.

KB will be comfortably be in the top 5 averages imo.

Only Doyle and Lambert are ahead for me.