British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

1 hour ago, GregoryM said:

Just been thinking about renewing my Season Ticket and so I've revisited the ticketing information on the Belle Vue website.

And, unless I've made a mistake and / or there are additional National League matches added – i.e. the Colts progress in the K.O. Cup and / or make the play-offs, it would seem those purchasing a joint Aces / Colts Season Ticket are not really getting a good deal.

The Season Ticket information states the joint Aces / Colts ticket provides admission to all National League fixtures. At the moment, however, there are only 8 fixtures on the schedule.

The price of the Joint Aces / Colts Season Ticket is £88 more than the Season Ticket just covering the Aces fixtures

£88 / 8 matches

= £11 per match.

Yet, if you buy a ticket from the ticket-office on the night, it costs

= £10 per match.

So, in order to make the purchase of a joint Aces / Colts Season Ticket worthwhile, you’d need to be able to attend all 8 matches and hope that there’s at least one more Colts match added to the schedule, as having 9 matches to attend would at least bring the cost down to £9.78 per match. Still not a huge saving over paying on a match-by-match basis though for forking out up-front.

you for got the free programme £2 per match = £16 saved that's without extra matches pretty certain the colts team we will be involved in play/offs & extra koc !!

9 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Yes...doesn't look like a great saving, you only need to miss a match or two and you have wasted money.

free progs saving £16 and its odds on with the team the colts have they will be involved in extra matches for sure !!

• Thanks 1

If you attend all meetings in the main grandstand and purchase I programme then you save £67. Any extra Colts meetings would also be free so the potential saving goes up to £115. 

• Like 1

I have a season ticket for convenience and to guarantee my seat which I have carefully chosen.

The savings are there even if this year they are not as much.

Is there any news regarding the field for the Peter Craven meeting, as it isn't that long to go now, and it heralds the start of Belle Vues 2019 season.

Who would you like to see get an invite, and why ?.

Oops  forgot to wish Lemo a Happy Birthday for yesterday!!  (And I'm not the only one, surprisingly!)

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Oops  forgot to wish Lemo a Happy Birthday for yesterday!!  (And I'm not the only one, surprisingly!)

TBF  he runs the Twitter and Facebook handles himself so I suppose it would have been like wishing himself happy birthday 

8 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

TBF  he runs the Twitter and Facebook handles himself so I suppose it would have been like wishing himself happy birthday 

Really?!  What do Helen, Hayley and Christine do then?

• Haha 1

You need sponsorship from the local radio stations again...... 

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Really?!  What do Helen, Hayley and Christine do then?

Not heard of any Helen. There is hayley who does press releases, christine does the admin. And I've never heard any Helen that works for us. 

Mark's wife Emma does help out though

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

in Aussie for Wards Wedding and it's LEMMO :party: 

19 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Not heard of any Helen. There is hayley who does press releases, christine does the admin. And I've never heard any Helen that works for us. 

Mark's wife Emma does help out though

I suggest you check the list of people and their jobs in the General Enquiries section of your own official website then!!

I'm very aware of what Emma does away from speedway and I wouldn't think she has much spare time on her hands at the moment!!

35 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I suggest you check the list of people and their jobs in the General Enquiries section of your own official website then!!

I'm very aware of what Emma does away from speedway and I wouldn't think she has much spare time on her hands at the moment!!

Oh yes. Just noticed now you have pointed it out. Not sure what she does though because commercially we are not very good at it 

• Confused 1

It’s been weeks since we had any news from BV...it’s like a Secret Society....they should be revving things up and let us know what’s going on? e.g How are season tickets going? What preparations are the team doing? Have there been any improvements to south stand facilities? 

• Confused 1