British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

Lidsey and bewley both practised today

• Like 8

On 3/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, Gunner85 said:

I see Peter Collins is 65 today according to BSPA  site.

What a great shame that there is such a rift between the Collins family and Belle Vue.

PC is the most gifted talented rider I have ever seen. Seeing his career is the most joyous part of my 57 seasons of watching Belle Vie

I agree Gunner and I also been told there’s a rift with PC and BV but what’s it all about surely it can be sorted out? 

We  need more of this sentiment, maybe in petition form that can be sent round to him. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

It is about time the differences between PC and the club were sorted once and for all. As we all know, life is too short to bear a grudge.

Agreed. But the issue is the people at BV now probably don’t know the legend that is PC. Im aware a number of volunteers ex riders and helpers that don’t go to NSS because they don’t like the attitude of the people running BV as they are made to feel unwelcome. 

11 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Agreed. But the issue is the people at BV now probably don’t know the legend that is PC. Im aware a number of volunteers ex riders and helpers that don’t go to NSS because they don’t like the attitude of the people running BV as they are made to feel unwelcome. 

total  crap !!  and they are fully aware of PC'S history !! FACT 

11 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

38 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

total  crap !!  and they are fully aware of PC'S history !! FACT 

You are full of crap mate...why is PC not involved and welcome at BV then? 

9 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Been well documented here and probably elsewhere. He is welcome, but has decided to boycott the place until all ex speedwsy riders get in for nowt 

• Like 2

Please do as I do and ignore speedtiger  He is a troll and only posts to cause upset. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ouch said:

Please do as I do and ignore speedtiger  He is a troll and only posts to cause upset. 

I think we'd all worked that one out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

ha ha some fan you are if you don't know why :rofl: well not a fan sorry just a doom& gloom merchant who likes a whinge :rofl: i'll leave at that :party: 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Been well documented here and probably elsewhere. He is welcome, but has decided to boycott the place until all ex speedwsy riders get in for nowt 

thank you !!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ouch said:

:t: correct 

1 hour ago, Speedtiger said:

Total bull. 

Belle vue have reached out on more than 1 occasion to him but to no avail. Its PC's choice to stay away. Sad but true I'm afraid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Total bull. 

Belle vue have reached out on more than 1 occasion to him but to no avail. Its PC's choice to stay away. Sad but true I'm afraid. 

Ok I can accept that but what is the problem with PC and BV then...?