British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

55 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Ok I can accept that but what is the problem with PC and BV then...?

Now I dont know the ins and outs of how it started. But the story goes PC wanted over 100 of his friends to have free entry to the meetings. Belle vue said no. And then the problems started

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Now I dont know the ins and outs of how it started. But the story goes PC wanted over 100 of his friends to have free entry to the meetings. Belle vue said no. And then the problems started

so do I understand that in return, all Belle Vue promotion + up to 100 friends will get free wedding cars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No they just want him and his ex team mates to come along and enjoy the fabulous speedway at the NSS for nowt. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, ouch said:

Non speedway friends. 

All ex riders are welcome as always. 

How it should be, with speedway as it is.

Shocking  performance from the Aces tonight at Poole,

changes required ?  

21 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Shocking  performance from the Aces tonight at Poole,

changes required ?  

Been poor on the road all year apart from at a very poor Peterborough. I dont really like wanting changes this early but I am changing my mind on that. Need more fire power st bottom of team. 

• Like 1

Makes no odds at this time of year. We’ve been penalised time and time again for putting in strong performances throughout the year only to be pipped by teams that strength up. I’ve long since advocated that you win your home league matches by 6-10 points and get stuffed away. Maybe then we could bring in say a CL rider with a converted average of 7?

Don't throw cup games though, do all you can to make the final even if it means winning somewhere where no one else has.  :D

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 10:20 PM, ouch said:

Makes no odds at this time of year. We’ve been penalised time and time again for putting in strong performances throughout the year only to be pipped by teams that strength up. I’ve long since advocated that you win your home league matches by 6-10 points and get stuffed away. Maybe then we could bring in say a CL rider with a converted average of 7?

Don't throw cup games though, do all you can to make the final even if it means winning somewhere where no one else has.  :D

See what Craig is up to in a month or two

On 5/2/2019 at 10:07 PM, Phil The Ace said:

Been poor on the road all year apart from at a very poor Peterborough. I dont really like wanting changes this early but I am changing my mind on that. Need more fire power st bottom of team. 

We will win our home meetings. Right now that’s all that matters. As the season develops and we get to the business end then we can have a look at where the averages are, then make the changes.

Plenty of times in the recent past we have been strong well before the play offs and then fall away when it actually matters

For me it’s just a case of get to the play offs, then strengthen before the cut off. There will be riders come up who want a few rides in the uk around half way through the season.

Another poor performance from out no4 sorry to say. 

Time to test him at 2 or unfortunately be cruel and drop him so early in season. 

What average would Rasmus Jensen come in on?  Would we be able to it him in if we looked at changing Wells and Berge?  We need to make sure we have real cover in Ht 14, we are weak there now.

10 minutes ago, coldace said:

What average would Rasmus Jensen come in on?  Would we be able to it him in if we looked at changing Wells and Berge?  We need to make sure we have real cover in Ht 14, we are weak there now.

someone has said 4.51 ??

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

someone has said 4.51 ??

6.59 championship average, don’t know what that equates to?