British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

I am sure that the council will have carried out their due diligence and perhaps they preferred to delve into the facts rather than rely on newspaper reports.

Seems fans are bored again, so let's dig up some dirt.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, WestGorton1884 said:

I see Ipswich sit top of the table 

I realize its early but its amazing how the Witches managed to build a stronger 

line up in 4 weeks than the Aces could in 4 months !!

Mark Lemon still director of all speedway matters at NSS ?

Is the Belle Vue team really that poor? Fricke/bjerre about as good a 1/5 as anyone in the league, Steve Worrall one of the best 2nd strings, bewley only getting better as he grows in strength and confidence returning from injury, Lidsey only going to get better and a potential trump card by the latter half of the season!!

berge has always blown hot and cold never could understand him being on so many fans wishlists in the winter and Wells has underperformed so far but a better rider than he’s shown for sure.

find a decent replacement for berge and maybe wells if he doesn’t get going and you’ll be right up there - even without changes you’ll comfortably be in the playoffs imo  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hyderd said:

Seems fans are bored again, so let's dig up some dirt.

When you've dug some up - can you please ship it down south?! Many thanks.:D:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Is the Belle Vue team really that poor? Fricke/bjerre about as good a 1/5 as anyone in the league, Steve Worrall one of the best 2nd strings, bewley only getting better as he grows in strength and confidence returning from injury, Lidsey only going to get better and a potential trump card by the latter half of the season!!

berge has always blown hot and cold never could understand him being on so many fans wishlists in the winter and Wells has underperformed so far but a better rider than he’s shown for sure.

find a decent replacement for berge and maybe wells if he doesn’t get going and you’ll be right up there - even without changes you’ll comfortably be in the playoffs imo  

Agree

Wells is the concern imo. I think he was 2nd only to Cook in last years championship averages but it’s not translating into the premiership. I’d expect such a strong Championship rider like him to be a 3rd heatleader in this league, potentially 2nd given how close the leagues have become.

As it is he is barely a 2nd string and if Lidsey continues to develop will soon be at reserve.

He doesn’t look quick enough round the NSS. He scored paid 6 last night but some of positions he got himself in and the starts he was making, it really should have been more like paid 10. He is getting passed too easily and doesn’t have the speed he needs.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, NeilWatson said:

That’s not the case. Neither Peterborough nor Mildenhall were ‘killed’ by Mick, and Coventry only ended under his ownership following the loss of Brandon which led to the unsuccessful season at Leicester. 

On 5/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, NeilWatson said:

That’s not the case. Neither Peterborough nor Mildenhall were ‘killed’ by Mick, and Coventry only ended under his ownership following the loss of Brandon which led to the unsuccessful season at Leicester. 

I would suggest none of the clubs were left in a better state after micks efforts. 

And im certain Sandhu chose Mick as a promoter as he knew he would mess up and ultimately take the blame for closing the place. 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I would suggest none of the clubs were left in a better state after micks efforts. 

And im certain Sandhu chose Mick as a promoter as he knew he would mess up and ultimately take the blame for closing the place. 

I think thats a little harsh. I met Mick once down at the Bees and he was really helpful and went out of his way to let us get riders autographs for my nephew. Wonder what he’s doing now...is he still involved in speedway?

Bjerre for Wells anyone?

Does it fit?

7 hours ago, acef said:

Bjerre for Wells anyone?

Does it fit?

Doesn't fit, wouldnt want him anyway.

Bjerre if anything at the moment is worse.

belleggo could be released by ipswich ? 

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

belleggo could be released by ipswich ? 

Does it fit?