British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

So what next? Wells has to go after tonight imo. He was up against the strongest reserves in the league but Allen was only just back from injury and they scored 8 between them. Not quick enough.

With the change lynn have made, and the 2 upcoming ones, I think we need a change pronto. Even with the team we have we will get in the play offs easily but I’m tired of just getting in them I want to win the dam league. That lynn team will wipe the floor and easily do us over 2 legs.

Problem is we have left ourselves with nothing to play with 

7 hours ago, acef said:

So what next? Wells has to go after tonight imo. He was up against the strongest reserves in the league but Allen was only just back from injury and they scored 8 between them. Not quick enough.

With the change lynn have made, and the 2 upcoming ones, I think we need a change pronto. Even with the team we have we will get in the play offs easily but I’m tired of just getting in them I want to win the dam league. That lynn team will wipe the floor and easily do us over 2 legs.

Problem is we have left ourselves with nothing to play with 

We are 0.86 under the points limit so we have points to play with maybe wells and berge to be replaced leaving us 10.14 points to play with ?

Edited by mark.1

8 hours ago, mark.1 said:

We are 0.86 under the points limit so we have points to play with maybe wells and berge to be replaced leaving us 10.14 points to play with ?

please not Auty, Garrity would be good if he could keep fit. What about Pickering.????

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

please not Auty, Garrity would be good if he could keep fit. What about Pickering.????

Pretty sure Pickering is injured

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Pretty sure Pickering is injured

back to the drawing board then.:unsure:

I’d take Auty over Garrity. Jason is reckless, injury prone and very slow round the NSS

perhaps lemmo has something else up is sleeve ? he now has links with torun :t:

No one at torun who could improve us. 

NKI doesnt want Britain

Chris holder as Visa issues for Britain

Leaves koscui, holta and the young poles. None are good enough. 

So the link with torun wont help 

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

No one at torun who could improve us. 

NKI doesnt want Britain

Chris holder as Visa issues for Britain

Leaves koscui, holta and the young poles. None are good enough. 

So the link with torun wont help 

With the extra 0.86 we have,what does that equate to for a Championship rider.???

What about Aarnio? He didn’t do too bad in the son plus he’s a real trier. Other names Jordan Stewart although might be a year too early for him and obviously Pickering once he’s fit. Not sure on averages of any of those though.

Fans talk about having continuity with teams but some want to drop riders every five minutes.

It’s been over 50 in Ricky’s case, which is quite a long time in speedway terms. 

What about Ryan Douglas. Has some experience and can ride bigger, faster tracks.

Last night proved once again that changes is needed. Wells needs to go unfortunately. I was pleased with his signing but it's just not worked out. Feel sorry for him really. 

And because speedway is a numbers game would unfortunately get rid of berge through no fault of his own and rebuild the team. 

The team we have now is good and will get us into play offs. But it wont win it.

BUT.......... get the 2 right riders in and I cant see anyone stopping us.

If I've worked it out right that gives us  10.14 left

So do we go get another HL and a 3 pointer or go for a couple of 5 pointers. 

Personally dont think we will get anyone who will score big at reserve so I'd be going all out to add to the top 5  NKI, KK can anyone think of anyone else 

15 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Last night proved once again that changes is needed. Wells needs to go unfortunately. I was pleased with his signing but it's just not worked out. Feel sorry for him really. 

And because speedway is a numbers game would unfortunately get rid of berge through no fault of his own and rebuild the team. 

The team we have now is good and will get us into play offs. But it wont win it.

BUT.......... get the 2 right riders in and I cant see anyone stopping us.

If I've worked it out right that gives us  10.14 left

So do we go get another HL and a 3 pointer or go for a couple of 5 pointers. 

Personally dont think we will get anyone who will score big at reserve so I'd be going all out to add to the top 5  NKI, KK can anyone think of anyone else 

Genuine question - Is the money there to make such a change? NKI & KK won't be cheap if they do fancy extra meetings (I'm sure I've read NKI doesn't).