British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

You do crack me up with ur bile 

Phil, I accept you are just an ordinary fan and probably ignorant of what goes on in the background but I have good contacts at BV. one is a mate of photographer who been at the club years and has access to lots of stuff. The other no a mechanic who also worked on the track when it was being build. So yes I do know what’s going on.  

Sounds to me like a broken record fueled by hate and envy.  These sentiments are not what you hear for those who regularly go.

• Haha 1

It’s hilarious the stuff he makes up and in such an obvious manner. 

It’s all one note though so you may as well block the troll as you’ll only get more of the same. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ouch said:

It’s hilarious the stuff he makes up and in such an obvious manner. 

It’s all one note though so you may as well block the troll as you’ll only get more of the same. 

THE hilarious thing is that he's not even a good troll.

To troll well you have to give biased opinion, which people may disagree with, but they can't say you're wrong, because it's a matter of opinion.   But this troll makes up stuff that is easily verifiable as untrue, and makes himself look a complete plank.    What's most hilarious is when he follows up his made up nonsense with the word "FACT" in capitals.

But he's given me a great laugh today with the "I know this is true because I know someone who is a mate of a photographer!" :rofl:

On that basis I have a direct line to the Glaziers as I know someone whose nephew is going out with a girl who works behind one of the bars at Old Trafford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, WalterPlinge said:

THE hilarious thing is that he's not even a good troll.

To troll well you have to give biased opinion, which people may disagree with, but they can't say you're wrong, because it's a matter of opinion.   But this troll makes up stuff that is easily verifiable as untrue, and makes himself look a complete plank.    What's most hilarious is when he follows up his made up nonsense with the word "FACT" in capitals.

But he's given me a great laugh today with the "I know this is true because I know someone who is a mate of a photographer!" :rofl:

On that basis I have a direct line to the Glaziers as I know someone whose nephew is going out with a girl who works behind one of the bars at Old Trafford.

We will see very soon, FACT.

1 minute ago, Speedtiger said:

We will see very soon, FACT.

I'D be more inclined to believe that statement if it came from Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder.   And that's a FACT

• Haha 1

Time to bite the bullet now. This is shocking on the road.

The worrying thing about these losses are they're by such large margins,

Will the BV management swing the axe ?, and if so who ? 

Will they f***

• Haha 1

I know Wells / Berge scores will get most attention, but 3 pts from Steve Worrall is simply not good enough 

From a second string, 

Worralls first bad meeting for a while. Hes done good lately 

Time for changes was weeks ago, it's not the losses away it's the fact apart from Wolves we haven't been close to even getting a point.  No changes = no play offs.

• Like 1

Before yesterday we had 10.14 to use if we changed berge and wells. But we have kept with them and now as of last night if we was to change we only have 9.40 Or 14.10 if we replace lidsey to. Because he is somewhat getting away with very poor performances away.