British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

13 minutes ago, hyderd said:

You clearly have all the knowledge needed to manage a professional speedway team,I look forward to your views on how to get the best out of a poorly riding speedway rider. 

I never said I had all the knowledge, I was just stating a fact, But Middlo obviously has as he’s head and shoulders above most TM’s including our Lemon! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Speedtiger said:

I never said I had all the knowledge, I was just stating a fact, But Middlo obviously has as he’s head and shoulders above most TM’s including our Lemon! 

Are u david Gordon???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

look, you made it out as if R Wells wasn't given a fair crack of the whip at Belle Vue, he had 13 matches most at home, to prove his place in the team, unfortunately all he did was lower his already low average. Ricky Wells knows he is better than what he showed us,but didn't show it. Changing him was the correct decision,actually it was probably 1 or 2 matches to late as we missed out on R Douglas.

12 minutes ago, hyderd said:

look, you made it out as if R Wells wasn't given a fair crack of the whip at Belle Vue, he had 13 matches most at home, to prove his place in the team, unfortunately all he did was lower his already low average. Ricky Wells knows he is better than what he showed us,but didn't show it. Changing him was the correct decision,actually it was probably 1 or 2 matches to late as we missed out on R Douglas.

Ricky Wells has been a good guest for us apart from at Saddlebow road so you can only think he doesn't like the Belle Vue track much like Scott Nicholls.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Ricky Wells has been a good guest for us apart from at Saddlebow road so you can only think he doesn't like the Belle Vue track much like Scott Nicholls.

Nicholls doesn't seem to like the Showground either at the moment. Being relatively local, he could be on a nice low average next year for the Pirates :)

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Nicholls doesn't seem to like the Showground either at the moment. Being relatively local, he could be on a nice low average next year for the Pirates :)

Nicholls was on fire everywhere before joining the Panthers, it’s all very puzzling.

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Nicholls was on fire everywhere before joining the Panthers, it’s all very puzzling.

MIGHT be fatigue ... he seemed to be riding every night!

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

MIGHT be fatigue ... he seemed to be riding every night!

Quite possibly! Although with him only riding in the UK you would think he would be more than happy!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Quite possibly! Although with him only riding in the UK you would think he would be more than happy!

Yeah but he';s not getting any younger...........and the constant GP summarising must really be taking it out of him!!;)

• Haha 2

My first visit to the NSS for the world U21 team final & this puts everything in our league to shame....the track, the equipment & facilities.

• Like 4

Just now, hyabb17 said:

My first visit to the NSS for the world U21 team final & this puts everything in our league to shame....the track, the equipment & facilities.

2nd best water bowser in England after the hosepipes at Poole.

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Kind words. Thanks. It was a very good meeting tonight. 

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

away matches

Ippo..................6 from 4

Stars.................2 from 3

P/Bourgh..........0 from 3

Poole.................4 from 4

Robins..............1 from 4

Wolves..............6 from 4

Thats 2 away matches where he scored more than his average, the rest he didn't. I wish Ricky well (no pun intended) but he didn't convince Belle Vue to keep him.

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

It's great to watch a race track that allows riders to concentrate on racing and lining opponents up to try and pass them rather than worrying about finding some grip from nowhere and heading towards a fence, or maybe an ambulance..

Riders will provide great entertainment if they are allowed to..

The NSS allows that opportunity.

Having all four riders enter a final lap with all thinking their position isn't guaranteed is great to watch...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1