British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

16 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Good luck with that.....:)

only half a season for either of them and who wouldn't want to ride for b/vue at the NSS with all it has to offer ??? :party: never say never in speedway 

8 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

only half a season for either of them and who wouldn't want to ride for b/vue at the NSS with all it has to offer ??? :party: never say never in speedway 

I would say that Scott Nicholls wouldn’t want to ride for BV at the NSS 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Nor would Jason Crump when he wrote in Belle Vues programme recently.:rofl:

48 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

the difference is NKI & HOLDER can ride the NSS :party:

13 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Nor would Jason Crump when he wrote in Belle Vues programme recently.:rofl:

yeah right !! and wolverhampton is a great track :rofl: well iv'e never seen anything crump as wrote and im there every meeting when he was over he was interviewed  and loved it wishing he was younger to ride it never seen one rider critcise the track that includes nicholls who can't ride it !! 

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

the difference is NKI & HOLDER can ride the NSS :party:

You asked who wouldn’t want to ride for BV at the NSS and I answered you!

I would be surprised if either of NKI or HOLDER would be interested so probably need to lower your sights.

Just now, Steve0 said:

I would be surprised if either of NKI or HOLDER would be interested so probably need to lower your sights.

Just now, Steve0 said:

how would you know ? you wouldn't !! and nicholls did ride there only is own fault he can't ride it to earn money other wise he would !! 

4 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

riders do like to earn some money while riding for a club so nicholls would say no again but it would say its the finest staduim facilitys and track in england and one of the best in europe !! :party:

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

he would rather ride at wolves because he can ride the track and earn money :t:

Just now, geoff58 said:

he would rather ride at wolves because he can ride the track and earn money :t:

Nicholls I’m sure loved his time with Wolves because he knows the track well and knows it’s usually well prepared for racing. 

Just now, stevebrum said:

Nicholls I’m sure loved his time with Wolves because he knows the track well and knows it’s usually well prepared for racing. 

he also loved riding for but he couldn't handle the track simple so wouldn't earn money unlike riding for wolves or majority of clubs why ride somewhere when you can't earn money ??? rest my case :t:

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

been twice this year been a gaters paradise :nono:

24 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

yeah right !! and wolverhampton is a great track :rofl: well iv'e never seen anything crump as wrote and im there every meeting when he was over he was interviewed  and loved it wishing he was younger to ride it never seen one rider critcise the track that includes nicholls who can't ride it !! 

As you seem to know everything you obviously dont read programme :rofl: read programme vs wolves he said he prefers old kirky lane track because he would be guaranteed to score 14 or 15pts as was a trick track .The new one is to fair and he wouldnt score as many.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

he also loved riding for but he couldn't handle the track simple so wouldn't earn money unlike riding for wolves or majority of clubs why ride somewhere when you can't earn money ??? rest my case :t:

He doesn’t get on with the NSS so would be low on his list to join again.

9 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

been twice this year been a gaters paradise :nono:

On those 2 occasions doesn’t mean every occasion. :rolleyes: