British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2019

22 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

As you seem to know everything you obviously dont read programme :rofl: read programme vs wolves he said he prefers old kirky lane track because he would be guaranteed to score 14 or 15pts as was a trick track .The new one is to fair and he wouldnt score as many.

how would anyone know that without riding it ?? he rode many a similar polish tracks very well so who is to say ?? pure speculation 

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

how would anyone know that without riding it ?? he rode many a similar polish tracks very well so who is to say ?? pure speculation 

His own words not mine.

21 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

On those 2 occasions doesn’t mean every occasion. :rolleyes:

let you know on 5th august when we are there ? many a comment from wolves fans early season saying the track was poor !! only recently against peterboro was the track praised !! but was it prepped that way for a poor peterboro side ? lets see how it is prepped for us :unsure::party:

Just now, Wolfie456 said:

His own words not mine.

well he wouldn't know obviously as well do have to be brain surgeon to work that out :rofl:

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

let you know on 5th august when we are there ? many a comment from wolves fans early season saying the track was poor !! only recently against peterboro was the track praised !! but was it prepped that way for a poor peterboro side ? lets see how it is prepped for us :unsure::party:

If it’s prepped for the away side we may as well call it off now.

Hopefully the racing will be good enough now that Doc has been advising on track prep. It’s not been the same since he left however. Huge loss.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, geoff58 said:

yeah right !! and wolverhampton is a great track :rofl: well iv'e never seen anything crump as wrote and im there every meeting when he was over he was interviewed  and loved it wishing he was younger to ride it never seen one rider critcise the track that includes nicholls who can't ride it !! 

Wrong again Geoff. Jason as said multiple times if they had the NSS while he was riding he would not ride for us as it's to easy to ride. He preferred turning upto a track like murky lane k owing the other riders hated it. 

• Like 2

geoff is having one of his rum days.

• Like 1

Crump would have been fantastic at the NSS,he's Australia's best ever rider.Think he was being very modest with his comments.

23 hours ago, geoff58 said:

the difference is NKI & HOLDER can ride the NSS :party:

Remind me again who just missed out on a place in the final at last year's BF, having led Lambert and Cook for more than 3 laps and beat Bewley? Oh yeah, same fella. He can ride it and has had a few good meetings there but not that many! :D

On 7/27/2019 at 8:11 PM, Gunner85 said:

Two maximums for Jaimon one yesterday and one today.

double delight

well done

Should have had more rides at SON as well, in place of Fricke. 

Belle Vue signed Nikolaj Busk Jacobsen to replace Tero Aarnio

4 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Blimey Tero didn't last long, still Poole's loss is your gain in my opinion with NBJ.

Just now, foreverblue said:

Blimey Tero didn't last long, still Poole's loss is your gain in my opinion with NBJ.

He broke rib at Swindon last week, along with the broken hand he already had.

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

He broke rib at Swindon last week, along with the broken hand he already had.

Oh didn't know that but NBJ is better anyway in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

That already makes the Aces stronger. Tho I can’t think of a signing that wouldn’t have!

• Like 1