British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
THE DEAN MACHINE

Blair Scott on Jeremy Kyle

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Those that sell I totally agree with. What I don't understand though, is family members usually know who the dealers are. Why these attempted murderers are never reported. First thing I'd do, and I do do it anyway is report any suspected drug dealers in my area. I don't fear the consequences.

if you did you more than likely wouldn't be posting on here because you'd be dead

2 hours ago, adonis said:

if you did you more than likely wouldn't be posting on here because you'd be dead

Well I ain't dead yet.

12 months ago reported neighbour growing weed in their loft and security camera filmed the people coming and going from the house. 

Anonymously reported 6 other homes based on rumour.

If I get a sniff, then I have no shame in picking up the phone.

Saving lives is way better than destroying lives. Proud of what I do.

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Well I ain't dead yet.

12 months ago reported neighbour growing weed in their loft and security camera filmed the people coming and going from the house. 

snitching on your neighbour for growing a bit of weed   :rofl:  you would crap your pants if you ever got on the wrong side of a real drug dealer .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, adonis said:

snitching on your neighbour for growing a bit of weed   :rofl:  you would crap your pants if you ever got on the wrong side of a real drug dealer .

I see that you agree with people dealing in any form seeing as you've called me a snitch. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I see that you agree with people dealing in any form seeing as you've called me a snitch. 

I have called you a snitch because that is what you are , now if you want to claim that means i agree with anything , crack on ,   

Just for the record, in my line of work I have come across many addicts. It is an illness no matter how it started. The reality is that addicts come from all waulks of life, some have decent upbringings, many don’t.

Reality is very few succesfully overcome their addiction. For the minority that do, I respect them rather than refer back to what they were when their addiction had hold as they have fought and won a battle few can. Remember addiction can come about from legit sources as well as illegal drugs.

This case as it stands, it’s his family my heart goes out to. For their sake, I hope he proves to be in the strong minority 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Well I ain't dead yet.

What you do is up to you. But putting  it on a forum with your real name and where you come from.. Sounds risky to me :blink: 

Having watched the programme today, the one thing they didn't mention was how he started on drugs - was he injured at the end of his career and it was to initially take the pain away?

Addiction is a strange thing - it creeps up on you and slowly takes over your life bit by bit. I was a betting show manager for a number of years and I often saw people collecting pennies off of the floor they were that desperate to get the gambling rush of potentially backing a winner. i saw people waste fortunes in a few months and it's a lot worse now with companies making out that internet betting is cool and trendy and no worse than playing bingo with your friends, For some that may be so but for many others it's an addiction that often leads to theft to fund the spending. - just like a drug addict

Whilst part of me congratulates Daniel Smith and his vigilante approach to drug pushers, not sure how you stop multinational bookmakers (or alcohol producers come to think of it) from pushing addictive product

Anyway, good luck to Blair Scott - he may have done terrible things to his family but if he can get himself sorted out he just might be able to pay for the hurt he has caused his family

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

12 months ago reported neighbour growing weed in their loft

Well done. Do you also film people exceeding the speed limit and report tradies doing cashjobs? 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 11:12 AM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Sad to see ex Edinburgh rider Blair Scott on Jeremy Kyle this morning, he was the same era as me and I had many good races with him, life has obviously gone badly off the rails for him with drugs. Sad :(

Just caught up with it on a youtube clip.  A sad and very hard watch.  

9 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

If you don't see the difference between someone selling weed and someone selling crystal meth, seems there is little chance of a sensible discussion...

• Like 2

No hope for a guy like that I am afraid. 

6 hours ago, waiheke1 said:

If you don't see the difference between someone selling weed and someone selling crystal meth, seems there is little chance of a sensible discussion...

I very much know the difference. It's you miss-reading 

20 hours ago, Lioness said:

Just for the record, in my line of work I have come across many addicts. It is an illness no matter how it started. The reality is that addicts come from all waulks of life, some have decent upbringings, many don’t

Those that don’t have a decent upbringing are probably those on the Orange waulks!!!!

32 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Those that don’t have a decent upbringing are probably those on the Orange waulks!!!!

Trust you to come up with your bigoted bile.

• Sad 1