British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
THE DEAN MACHINE

Blair Scott on Jeremy Kyle

4 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Trust you to come up with your bigoted bile.

I see it differently and those on the walks are bigoted an I don’t apologize for having a little jokey pop at them

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I see it differently and those on the walks are bigoted an I don’t apologize for having a little jokey pop at them

What has it to do with the thread? You seem to be the bigot.

4 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

What has it to do with the thread? You seem to be the bigot.

You just have to follow the posts to see how we got there or got onto taking pics of cars etc.I know it is difficult for some to follow a conv,but sometimes they go a bit off track.Maybe read through things a few times and you will get there

Oh is that how it works? Right, how about the Celtic supporters singing "you can shove your f....ing poppy up you a,,,e" at the football?

• Haha 2

That’s a bit of a jump.Someone mentioned or should we say misspelt walk(Waulk) And I made a bit of a joke.Of course waulk or waulking is part of the traditional process of making tweed,but I couldn’t think of a funny comment about tweed.But since you have popped up tweedle dum springs to mind

59 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Oh is that how it works? Right, how about the Celtic supporters singing "you can shove your f....ing poppy up you a,,,e" at the football?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQ18_Vih_o  Here is the link if anyone wants to see and hear it. For the record, I fully support the poppy!  

• Like 1

Finally managed to catch up with Blair`s appearance and my thoughts are this, firstly I hope Blair gets and completes the treatment he was off to start at the end of the show which helps to heal at least some of the rifts that clearly remain within his family and sees him remain clean. Unfortunately I have zero sympathy for him, he has put himself in the situation he is in, and dragged his family down with him, he has lied to and stolen from his close family and split his family asunder right up to the point where his mother has lied to her husband. Whether he can be reconciled with all of his family remains to be seen but hopefully his appearance on tv the other day is his turning point in his life. 

Edited by screm
  • Like 6

Screm

the most sensible post on the topic regarding this sad state of affairs.

I hope Blair and his family rebuild their bridges 

Edited by Triple.H.

Fact is Blair had the bottle to become a professional speedway rider and now has the bottle to appear on national television with the parents he let down so badly and show willing to make amends.This is the first step on the road to recovery and I for one wish him all the best.  

Edited by poppetman
  • Like 1

Just caught us with this ,just another sad and standard tale of someone who is hooked on Herion . Once your hooked you become a different person and will do and  anything  to fund your Habit even if it means hurting your family 

My heart  go's out to his mum who quite clearly will not give up on her son no matter what he has done . 

• Like 3

On 10/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Just because he was a Speedway rider, why all this sympathy nonsense for this scumbag?

He made the choice to go down that path and his poor parents now have to face retirement over £40k down from their hard earned.

The other family members are the ones that deserve the sympathy and best wishes. 

Yes, hopefully Blair can come out the other side, but at the end of the day he'll still be a scumbag I have no time for, for making those choices in life. 

Addiction is a choice, everyone knows what will get you hooked. Drugs, gambling, smoking, drinking etc, they are choices, I have no sympathy for these people. 

You sir are the scumbag.i hope one day you make a mistake in life and every single person turns their back on you.decent people deserve another chance,yet you are not a decent person,infact calling you scumbag is an insult to actual scumbags

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 11:58 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Well I ain't dead yet.

12 months ago reported neighbour growing weed in their loft and security camera filmed the people coming and going from the house. 

Anonymously reported 6 other homes based on rumour.

If I get a sniff, then I have no shame in picking up the phone.

Saving lives is way better than destroying lives. Proud of what I do.

Well done you. I would have loved to have been around when that didn't happen.

• Haha 1

Well done to Blair - the treatment seems to be working well!

1 hour ago, Cometfan4eva said:

Does any one know if the second part of this has been shown showing how Blair has got on in rehab. 

I have been watching, but not seen anything on the box or heard anything yet.

Edited by Bald Bloke