British Speedway Forum
Shaggy

BSF Awards - Championship

14 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Rasmus Jensen without a doubt 

im suprised he didnt put  more on his 2018 start average  if ive read it correctly from BSPA site he put 0.26 on over the season, i was sure it would alot higher than that after what i saw of him

Josh Auty – upped his game to become one of the best riders in the league this year.

All the other riders listed have had good seasons, but pretty much stayed where they were.

21 hours ago, Shaggy said:

The rider of the year - Championship Nominations

Craig Cook

Rasmus Jensen

Josh Auty

Ricky Wells 

Only a little bias, but Rasmus Jensen for me. Just got better and better as the season went on and I too am surprised it was not reflected in the averages.

i voted for ricky wells as the rider of the year in a previous post. so dont count this again . 

got to admit as a wucky supporter , rasser would have been my choice .. ,but dont want to be too bias . but ricky was always reliable (apart from when he was excluded for not being ready to race against worky in ht 15) . 

in fact , i could have filled the whole board up with workington riders !