British Speedway Forum

Well you know where to find me, I'm as poor as a church mouse unfortunately but if there is anything I can do I will be there

If anyone can get money or help from anyone it "thj" have met him and hand still sore after shaking his but he comes across as someone who could make things happen together wiiyb laura and the town board !!

• Like 1

Wishing you the very best with your efforts, the town deserves for the Sport to continue especially after the successes of this season, it would be a crying shame for the Sport to be lost in Mara land.. when its gone its gone..

• Like 2

A very positive initiative THJ which requires the wider fan base epecially the 'hardcore' supporters to embrace  in order that we can continue to have the sport we love. It's not that many months ago that Whitehaven Rugby league apealled for help from the wider community to help raise something like £60K. I was recently informed on good authority that the club are now debt free. If this was possible for them then why not the Comets ?. So come on everyone lets all look very seriously at what we can do to help secure the future of the club. Up the  Comets !!

• Like 5

Hi, how do I contact someone to find out more information about this please?? Have tried to message Laura on Facebook but to no avail. 

Mason Campton sorted for visa next year came 2nd in state championship hugh skidmore winning with zane keleher coming 3rd Josh Grajczonek 4th 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Mason Campton sorted for visa next year came 2nd in state championship hugh skidmore winning with zane keleher coming 3rd Josh Grajczonek 4th 

Well done Mason!

31 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Pouring down outside.......and I don't care........lol

The gods were certainly kind to us last weekend, thank goodness. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, comet49 said:

The gods were certainly kind to us last weekend, thank goodness. 

yep , they gave us freezing cold weather. an icy track and lot of baltic kids . give me rain any day,  except Saturday   :t:

Far to

Hot here in cypres good timing booking to come last wed what a week its been 3 trophys ice on the track and now sunburn 

• Haha 1