British Speedway Forum

Any likelihood there are to be any more signings this side of Christmas? :)

Not to concerned about ty, he is what he is and isn't going to improve. Also causes trouble where ever he goes. The team above does look concerning though, could be a long season. How about Charles Wright? A very good rider at this level an a joy to watch 

• Like 1

I have also heard that Ty was a disruptive person in the pits, and regularly upset people. I dont know how true that was, but if it was true then maybe its a blessing in disguise for us that he has moved on. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Midget said:

Not to concerned about ty, he is what he is and isn't going to improve. Also causes trouble where ever he goes. The team above does look concerning though, could be a long season. How about Charles Wright? A very good rider at this level an a joy to watch 

be nice in a way to have Charles back 

but personaly id think Charles is 1 that will want too much 

I'm not sorry to see Ty go. The stories of the fall outs and negativity from him at times this season are all well known. All the best Steady looking after him.

it puzzles me if the stories are true . how on earth can a rider who has just been part of a team that done the treble and had some stunning results on the way doing it.

if he aint happy doing that . whats the point in riding , still wish him well on his newish venture @ sheff . 

Edited by jenga

9 hours ago, Midget said:

What’s wrong with the team above ? Another even team , it’s really difficult this season building to 38 points. Look at other teams so far ; Somerset have gone top heavy with two 2 pointers never rode at this level before , Glasgow will go exactly the same way with a long tail . Who ever our full 1-7 are going to be , we will have 7 riders who WANT to ride for Worky and who will get my full support. It showed this season never underestimate the team on paper. Can’t see Charles Wright ever donning a comets bib 

Edited by Taylorj
  • Like 5

On bspa website ty blaming the distance he had to travel from home in sheffield to workington as a reason for leaving ohdear i can do more miles in a day and again the day after and so on , pretty lame reason me thinks !

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

With Proctor gone. Klindt not riding in the Championship and Jensen off to Glasgow if rumours are true then Worky could end up with a solid 1-7 with no real No.1

1. Rene Bach

2. Bradley Wilson-Dean

3. Dan Bewley

4. Mason Campton

5. Tero Aarnio

6. 3.04

7. Kyle Bickley

I very much doubt it will be Rene , his baby is due around April time , if does ride over here could possibly somewhere very close to  an airport so he can whizz in and out the country.....I don't think Dan is riding in this League next year , be great to have BWD and Tero always gives 110% . I think we going to see a very different septet this season

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Third rider to be announced at 5pm.

now its starting to get interesting . very interesting . my cash is on sarj returning .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The team will be whatever it will be and will get my support whoever puts on a comets bib.theres all kinds of speculation of what last season's riders will be doing and if any will be back but the person I'd like to see back more than any other is the one that's been absent from supporting the comets the last few years and put the club in a healthier position to continue.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, H20 said:

I'm not sorry to see Ty go. The stories of the fall outs and negativity from him at times this season are all well known. All the best Steady looking after him.

Just think what we could have achieved last season without Ty's alleged negativity et al;)

I would be happy with Blackheart's latest suggestion, however I too have doubts about Rene who could possibly end up at Newcastle if he decides to ride here at all.

I hope you are wrong about Dan, Taylorj.

• Like 1

vert nice words from ty on the speedway G.B. site . good luck to him for 19 .  a good rider all round .