British Speedway Forum

45 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Could ty be the one who was offered the big signing on fee and rasmas is staying ??

thats a bit of a twist there . but most are looking at rasser leaving . would loved to be proved wrong. but we just have to be patient . bradders would be welcome too .

1 hour ago, comet49 said:

Charles Wight still available, would be great to see Rasmus back though.

Big rumours that both riders are fixed up, so I hope you're not too disappointed when they don't land

Regards
THJ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tero riding in Poland  , couls it bee thee wee guyee .?

My type of racer, Great signing, Welcome Bradley, Well done the promotion, Chuffed !!!

• Like 1

great signing ,  welcome back B.W.D.  and thanks for the stint last season . 

i take it Bradley will have a 2.5 reduction on his average from his Eastbourne days .

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

great signing ,  welcome back B.W.D.  and thanks for the stint last season . 

i take it Bradley will have a 2.5 reduction on his average from his Eastbourne days .

Not according to the Workington website.

1 minute ago, spin king said:

Not according to the Workington website.

does not say anything , so i take it with being in the nl/conference  league when he came over  he may get a reduction ....  but how do you polish a wooden spoon ?

25 minutes ago, spin king said:

so he comes in on a 6.00 average . that was his final average . it does not say anything about getting an extra 2.5 off his average , BUT HE MAY BE ENTITLED TO IT after being in the nl/cl . i am not disputing the fact that it states 6.00 . i was only  asking bigger powers that be , could he be entitled to a further reduction  . 

carry on whittling spoon maker !

just to add , if you read some of T.H.Js  posts he claim mason is our number 1 for next season . poss 5.00 rider @ reserve .  happy wid that eye am . i

Edited by jenga
  • Sad 1