British Speedway Forum

Has Josh Mcdonald qualified for a visa ?

Jaimon Lidsey would apparently come in on a higher average due to riding in Poland last season.

Simon Lambert suited to bigger tracks. Turned down a return to Worky the season after being offered a team when Rye House dropped him. Chose to sign for Peterborough giving travelling distance as the biggest reason. Never advanced from reserve status really but goes pretty well round Derwent Park. 

• Like 1

If tth at is the seven riders that Workington are naming it could be a long long season. Put that team up against Sheffield or Somerset who are complete and there not in the same league. Only Worrall there would get heat wins away from home consistently.

Just a comment as I am just still delighted we still have speedway to go and watch 

34 minutes ago, H20 said:

If tth at is the seven riders that Workington are naming it could be a long long season. Put that team up against Sheffield or Somerset who are complete and there not in the same league. Only Worrall there would get heat wins away from home consistently.

Just a comment as I am just still delighted we still have speedway to go and watch 

Funny that. 

Most said the same about the fantastic treble winners from 2018 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

Funny that. 

Most said the same about the fantastic treble winners from 2018 

AYE treble champions . most on 6 point averages . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

4th signing to be announced at 5pm.

Ostergaard?

14 minutes ago, CottonOn said:

No.

I'll guess Aarnio.

OK.  Has Aarnio said he’s announcing his UK Team later today?     Ostergaard has on Facebook.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maneacat said:

OK.  Has Aarnio said he’s announcing his UK Team later today?     Ostergaard has on Facebook.  

Yup and Oyster Card has signed for newly promoted Brum.  Delight & sadness in equal measure for their fans.

8 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Yup and Oyster Card has signed for newly promoted Brum.  Delight & sadness in equal measure for their fans.

Why is that? He was actually very popular in both of his previous sessions with the club.

45 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Not aware that Aarnio has said anything.  I'm guessing he's the one going to be announced. 

But I knew Ostergaard couldn't sign for Workington as he had already signed for Brum.

3 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Could this be the 1-7?

1. Steve Worrall 8.17

2. Tero Aarnio 6.83

3. Dan Bewley 6.62

4. Mason Campton 6.32

5. Bradley Wilson-Dean 6.00

6. Kyle Bickley 2.00

7. Josh McDonald 2.00

Josh McDonald would come in on a 4.00 average and Dan will probably not be ready for the start of the season  

Regards
THJ