British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Bit of a gater but thats what we need , now being on young dan and we not looking to bad .

really big ask for Dan to be fit for the start of the season, but whatever the outcome , its fine by me . get fit and look ahead and dont come back too soon .

welcome  stevie worrall to worky . you will fit in well , dont worry....  have a great season and enjoy your time ooop north .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scaramanga said:

Funny that. 

Most said the same about the fantastic treble winners from 2018 

I get that but last season Rene Nickoli Ty were all known heat leaders that could improve Rasmus was the one who improved. Remember our team average hardly changed in 2018. Mason Bradley Tero and Simon (If named) are not heat leaders.

Big well done the promotion on bringing Super Stevie to the Comets for 2019. Really dedicated rider who was set up to have a very big season in 2018 before the misfortune of injury. Sure he will be raring to go and make up for lost time next season. So far the team has a mix of racers and good starters and thats a good balance. The three remaining signings will define our season. As long as they are determined able characters we will do just fine.  Big welcome Stevie its great to have you in a Comets race jacket next season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, H20 said:

I get that but last season Rene Nickoli Ty were all known heat leaders that could improve Rasmus was the one who improved. Remember our team average hardly changed in 2018. Mason Bradley Tero and Simon (If named) are not heat leaders.

Tero ended up as Newcastle's number one on a 6.83 average.  I think that's a heat leader to me.

• Like 5

Well done Worky in landing Stevie, he definitely knows his way there, so should never be late ;)

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Tero ended up as Newcastle's number one on a 6.83 average.  I think that's a heat leader to me.

Yes but only because Newcastle were so poor he wouldnt of been in most other teams 

25 minutes ago, H20 said:

worky did not really have any heat leaders in the team. just guys who could put together a good few races and it worked out . the more you look at other teams big average heat leaders , the more you can see the 2nd places in a race becoming  last places . work packed themselves into 2/3 places most of the time .

36 minutes ago, H20 said:

Bradley,mason and tero  have all proved they can beat anyone on there day 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Who you looking at for the final 3 places?

the ones in the know  could tell you 

from what im told the team is signed 

Well it seems a known team now 

Tero Arnio

Simon Lambert

Josh Pickering 

Have to be honest I like the first four but not to sure on the team as a whole compared with Sheffield and Somerset. 

Our top four Worrall Arnio Campton Wilson-Dean

Sheffield  King Proctor Howarth Andersen

Somerset Harris Schlien Covatti Kurtz 

Scunny Auty Garrity Allen Neilsen

That's just the teams that's complete I think we are a long way off there level. I was surprised the team leaked actually added up to 38 points.