British Speedway Forum

There is a point in that Ricky Wells averaged over Cooks average. I believe Glasgow were lucky to get Wells as in an interview on the Edinburgh channel after the season was over he said he wasnt doing any guest bookings only the olypique meetingat Wolverhampton.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:04 PM, mac101 said:

Think if cookie was fit for the play offs things might have been a little different 

If you want to look at it differently,if the Glasgow team manager had used Wells in Ht 15 at Glasgow who knows!!:rolleyes::D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

If you want to look at it differently,if the Glasgow team manager had used Wells in Ht 15 at Glasgow who knows!!:rolleyes::D

Well that would take Cook out of the equation, so in no way should he shoulder any of the blame for not being fit.

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2018 at 11:04 PM, mac101 said:

Think if cookie was fit for the play offs things might have been a little different 

Think if Dan Bewley had been fit for the 'play offs'..................................................................................................................................Comets would  STILL have done the treble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Injuries are part and parcel of all teams, you ken ?

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

That was a strange one,  though I’m not convinced only the one man makes the decisions as we seem to have a management team in place now, I counted 12 on the track walk at the last meeting lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Honestly

If my Aunt had a pair of balls she would have been my Uncle now wouldn't she?

But she hasn't and isn't so it's all pie in the sky!!! Isn't it?

H18tory... Treble winning Comets end of?

Regards
THJ

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

If my Aunt had a pair of balls she would have been my Uncle now wouldn't she?

But she hasn't and isn't so it's all pie in the sky!!! Isn't it?

H18tory... Treble winning Comets end of?

Regards
THJ

HONESTLY John, that post has made the most sense out of all of your recent posts.... and that’s saying something!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

just put up Glasgows team for 2019  on the Glasgow 2019 and onwards thread . lol.......... how far out am i THJ ?

27 minutes ago, jenga said:

just put up Glasgows team for 2019  on the Glasgow 2019 and onwards thread . lol.......... how far out am i THJ ?

You haven’t got full marks Jeng ;):t:

5 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

You haven’t got full marks Jeng ;):t:

but its a good side,  innit ?

15 minutes ago, jenga said:

but its a good side,  innit ?

Would be a smashing side if all firing yep! 

Close but no cigar :drink:

5 hours ago, jenga said:

Sorry pal been a bit tied up again  tonight and just catching up on my reading now...

Looks like it has been a busy night and you have been doing a bit of your usual Tiger Baiting...

Think someone answered your question on the Glasgow thread...

You should get your rod over Northside Bridge I think with the bites you are having of late you've got the chance of catching a salmon lol

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

you should be in bed ,  you need that beauty sleep lol . you know whats coming next ? TIC .

put it on the glasgow thread fur a larf .   

well ,  thats me done. off to the oxygen  tent for a good nights kip and no budgie stuff ..   . may have to take it back as it came with no guide lines or pegs .

goodnight John boy .  (your turn )

10 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Sorry pal been a bit tied up again  tonight and just catching up on my reading now...

Looks like it has been a busy night and you have been doing a bit of your usual Tiger Baiting...

Think someone answered your question on the Glasgow thread...

You should get your rod over Northside Bridge I think with the bites you are having of late you've got the chance of catching a salmon lol

Regards 

THJ 

Aye he really baited us :rofl:.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jenga said:

you should be in bed ,  you need that beauty sleep lol . you know whats coming next ? TIC .

put it on the glasgow thread fur a larf .   

well ,  thats me done. off to the oxygen  tent for a good nights kip and no budgie stuff ..   . may have to take it back as it came with no guide lines or pegs .

goodnight John boy .  (your turn )

Anybody ever tell you your a tool Jenga well apart from me.

• Haha 1