British Speedway Forum

10 hours ago, jenga said:

you should be in bed ,  you need that beauty sleep lol . you know whats coming next ? TIC .

put it on the glasgow thread fur a larf .   

well ,  thats me done. off to the oxygen  tent for a good nights kip and no budgie stuff ..   . may have to take it back as it came with no guide lines or pegs .

goodnight John boy .  (your turn )

Had another night shift am afraid, to knackered to get involved at the moment. Full English at 2am. cant afford to have the house burnt down... lol

As for beauty sleep a don't think kipping for 12 month solid would have any benefit on this fizzog these days. More like Arm Pitt than Brad Pitt... no wonder the CIA use sleep deprivation as a torture

Regards
THJ

• Haha 1

Next signing to be announced tonight at 5 o'clock, it seems that Tero is coming, but I don't think tonight.  Stevie Worral is a great signing,  well done getting him.

Edited by comet49
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Had another night shift am afraid, to knackered to get involved at the moment. Full English at 2am. cant afford to have the house burnt down... lol

As for beauty sleep a don't think kipping for 12 month solid would have any benefit on this fizzog these days. More like Arm Pitt than Brad Pitt... no wonder the CIA use sleep deprivation as a torture

Regards
THJ

Allegedly !!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Anybody ever tell you your a tool Jenga well apart from me.

funny enough , only you Gazc . 

so by those percentages , i would say you are the odd one out !

Workington have announced the signing of Tero Aarnio.

• Like 1

Solid looking team again, add Josh McDonald and it's looking good. But please please please don't spoil it by signing Simon Lambert 

1 minute ago, Midget said:

Solid looking team again, add Josh McDonald and it's looking good. But please please please don't spoil it by signing Simon Lambert 

wooooops !

Edited by jenga

7 minutes ago, Midget said:

unless simon is being broadcast as a red herring get use to it 

the 1 to 7 as its panning out has been rumoured for a while now I was even shown it on a text message a while ago 

I think simons been around long enough now that hes never gonna be heat leader  but on his day can be a good reserve or no2 

6 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

unless simon is being broadcast as a red herring get use to it 

the 1 to 7 as its panning out has been rumoured for a while now I was even shown it on a text message a while ago 

I think simons been around long enough now that hes never gonna be heat leader  but on his day can be a good reserve or no2 

If it's true then it's a terrible signing. Never going to improve now. Why not give someone like nathan greaves ago? Got potential, is young an will improve 

• Like 1

Simon Lambert love to read the thinking behind that one. Not improved since her left us. Won't improve average and wrong be a reserve so poor signing. Would rather have taken a gamble on a young unknown rider.

Simon appears to be strongly rumoured but its not been announced  yet. There are other options if indeed Aussie Josh McDonald is actually Comets bound , Nathan Greaves , Mark Riss,  Mikkel B Andersen, Tom Bacon , Fernando Garcia and possibly others.  Simon divides opinion, he can look limited at times especially on smaller tracks but he has put in some sterling performances in big meetings for Peterborough Panthers in recent seasons. Without doubt it's at reserve where his experience would be of most benefit to the team but if rumours are true then that position will be taken by Josh McDonald whom i know very little about but whom i think will need time to find his feet in what is still a tough league despite the fact that there will be more 2 pointers at reserve this season.