British Speedway Forum

I would rather have any of the mentioned above over Lambert. Surely the promotion an team manager at workington have more knowledge and experience than to go with Simon Lambert? 

Welcome back Tero, pretty sure the Diamonds fans will be disappointed. Could be a big season for the likeable Finn who has shown signs in recent seasons of being capable of taking the next step of achieving consistent heat leader status. If this does materialise then it can only help in the big heats. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Midget said:

If it's true then it's a terrible signing. Never going to improve now. Why not give someone like nathan greaves ago? Got potential, is young an will improve 

im sure Nathan is a better option 

but id also say he will already be signed up elsewhere

was Simon terrible the last time he was here , no not really. prob had one of his best seasons ever . butt lets see what the final outcome is .

Lambert would be s trump card at reserve, especially in a league of rookie 2 pointers,and he'd handle a lot of second strings also,he'll do for me if it's to be him

10 minutes ago, gregory peck said:

Lambert would be s trump card at reserve, especially in a league of rookie 2 pointers,and he'd handle a lot of second strings also,he'll do for me if it's to be him

Would Simon come in at reserve with Josh been on a 4pt average if he's also the other rider we are rumoured to be signing.

A warm welcome Tero , will always give 110% and was pivotal in our Championship win over Lakeside ...a very new side this season  :)

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Would Simon come in at reserve with Josh been on a 4pt average if he's also the other rider we are rumoured to be signing.

Depends if lambert gets the reduction,with us being Workington it can't be guaranteed 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Mc Donald will come in on 4.20 . i do believe . so unless lambert get a reduction in his average ,Simon will be in the main body of the team  and put the 4.20 aussie into one of the reserve berths . 

Edited by jenga

10 hours ago, Taylorj said:

A warm welcome Tero , will always give 110% and was pivotal in our Championship win over Lakeside ...a very new side this season  :)

Had Tero not agreed a deal with Newcastle ?,,, it all smells a bit 'Glasgowee' this, maybe a second hand Vivaro swung the deal ;)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Had Tero not agreed a deal with Newcastle ?,,, it all smells a bit 'Glasgowee' this, maybe a second hand Vivaro swung the deal ;)

This had been suggested on the Glasgow thread. 

Never would the holiest of holy Comets ever do such a thing. They are the only sacred spirits in the world of speedway just now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

This had been suggested on the Glasgow thread. 

Never would the holiest of holy Comets ever do such a thing. They are the only sacred spirits in the world of speedway just now. 

Now here I am being good and refraining myself commenting on the Glasgow thread , but low and behold you keep popping your ugly heads up on ours :rolleyes:  Tero  has Polish commitments on a Sunday I believe , so unless he has his own Rocket I doubt he would make it back to Newcastle for a 6.30pm tapes up !! So naff off back to your own thread and celebrate that big surpise (Not) of a team you have , leaving Rasmus to last, as the big unveil no-one knows about , looking forward to seeing his cheesy video :D Lets hope he takes to the Glasgow track as well as DP otherwise you be swinging on that long tail you've got :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Now here I am being good and refraining myself commenting on the Glasgow thread , but low and behold you keep popping your ugly heads up on ours :rolleyes:  Tero  has Polish commitments on a Sunday I believe , so unless he has his own Rocket I doubt he would make it back to Newcastle for a 6.30pm tapes up !! So naff off back to your own thread and celebrate that big surpise (Not) of a team you have , leaving Rasmus to last, as the big unveil no-one knows about , looking forward to seeing his cheesy video :D Lets hope he takes to the Glasgow track as well as DP otherwise you be swinging on that long tail you've got :lol: 

Ooft, the irony is strong with this one. The Tigers thread is full of Comets mud slinging etc

You are obviously very bitter about Jensen coming up north. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

Ooft, the irony is strong with this one. The Tigers thread is full of Comets mud slinging etc

You are obviously very bitter about Jensen coming up north. 

Dunno about TaylorJ but I am 

How's that for honesty

Regards
THJ

• Like 8