British Speedway Forum

23 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Now here I am being good and refraining myself commenting on the Glasgow thread , but low and behold you keep popping your ugly heads up on ours :rolleyes:  Tero  has Polish commitments on a Sunday I believe , so unless he has his own Rocket I doubt he would make it back to Newcastle for a 6.30pm tapes up !! So naff off back to your own thread and celebrate that big surpise (Not) of a team you have , leaving Rasmus to last, as the big unveil no-one knows about , looking forward to seeing his cheesy video :D Lets hope he takes to the Glasgow track as well as DP otherwise you be swinging on that long tail you've got :lol: 

Julie I remember when speedway fans just liked speedway and were friends with any fan who liked the same.  i also remember when speedway was fun between the fans and the riders and the opposition.  Seems to have all gone so tribal nowadays

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No

Regards
THJ

its pointless trying to explain it as the hadrians wall people dont listen to reason . they are in it just to stir things up.  so thats the truth from the horses mouth !

41 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

Ooft, the irony is strong with this one. The Tigers thread is full of Comets mud slinging etc

You are obviously very bitter about Jensen coming up north. 

aand you are obviously bitter about having to keep sarj for another season ..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Julie I remember when speedway fans just liked speedway and were friends with any fan who liked the same.  i also remember when speedway was fun between the fans and the riders and the opposition.  Seems to have all gone so tribal nowadays

call a truce then . you start it off. .

but you will still get the keystone cops digging it up again . so who is first to say sorry ?

14 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

I remember too, but sadly you have a certain management/promotion of a Scottish team so desperate and hell bent on doing anything they can to get a Trophy , then crying all over social media about how skint they are yet still manage to throw cash at riders :rolleyes: (after they had agreed terms) ..... bitter about Rasmus ...yes I am too

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

You are obviously very bitter about Jensen coming up north. 

If it makes you feel better, so am I.

There are ways and means of doing business - but I guess it takes 2 to tango and Rasmus could have said no.

Anyway, good luck next season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Now here I am being good and refraining myself commenting on the Glasgow thread , but low and behold you keep popping your ugly heads up on ours :rolleyes:  Tero  has Polish commitments on a Sunday I believe , so unless he has his own Rocket I doubt he would make it back to Newcastle for a 6.30pm tapes up !! So naff off back to your own thread and celebrate that big surpise (Not) of a team you have , leaving Rasmus to last, as the big unveil no-one knows about , looking forward to seeing his cheesy video :D Lets hope he takes to the Glasgow track as well as DP otherwise you be swinging on that long tail you've got :lol: 

But you don't know if my head is ugly or not I demand you retract that statement I am so bitter about that and our videos are not cheesy (well maybe they are) but I am so offended about that as well.

And one last thing how do you know if Tero doesn't own a rocket lots of maybes aye and maybes naw in that post oh dear sweet Zelda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Gazc said:

But you don't know if my head is ugly or not I demand you retract that statement I am so bitter about that and our videos are not cheesy (well maybe they are) but I am so offended about that as well.

And one last thing how do you know if Tero doesn't own a rocket lots of maybes aye and maybes naw in that post oh dear sweet Zelda.

Elphaba couldn't' really give a s**t if you're offended or not , or bitter , or twisted or out else to be honest :P 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Elphaba couldn't' really give a s**t if you're offended or not , or bitter , or twisted or out else to be honest :P 

Fair do's just saying like ;).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

No

Regards
THJ

Oh well, just goes to show that you can't believe anybody these days,,, wait till a see them.

51 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I have seen Braveheart and you are a Scot so it goes without saying surely; and as Daphne & Celeste. once said "You ain't got no alibi you ugly" and lets face it Gazc I have seen a few good looking Landladies in my time but never a good looking Landlord.

So if the "Tam o' Shanter" fits me old pal

Here is a couple of cheesy video just to show your lot what a good cheesy video looks like

PMSL and here is another one where they are singing about Glaswegians I think

"Ooh Stick You" with that classic lyric "Up your butt with a coconut" 

And if they don't make you smile you have no sense of humour 

I mean none

None what so ever 

Humourless

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word

Getting back to Simon Lambert, he rode well here last time he came, I know he hasn't done well away from reserve at Peterboro, maybe a change would do him good, maybe not. There's always riders who do better than expected and vice versa. If it is him lets give the lad a chance, the club will be unlikely to go back on a deal they may have made.

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Calm down Julie, you are beginning to sound like those BREXTREMISTS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

If it makes you feel better, so am I.

There are ways and means of doing business - but I guess it takes 2 to tango and Rasmus could have said no.

Anyway, good luck next season.

Jake Allen has said no & is loyal to the Scorpions for a second time. :t:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jenga said:

aand you are obviously bitter about having to keep sarj for another season ..

Certainly not bitter about Sarj coming back. If he could get his own bikes it would be a good start though.

I personally wouldn't of picked Sarj, Cook or Jensen this season though.