British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Thank you! 

Hello, the finals DVDS were recorded by ReRun (Playoffs and Shield) and Tapes Up Productions (KOC), The DVDs comprise both legs of each  fixture, so thats 6 meetings in total and the few heats that were run of the final league meeting v Lakeside before it was abandoned have been added to the end of the Shield Final DVD

Edited by Liz !!!
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, gregory peck said:

I just didn't see it coming, think the baftas have nothing to worry about

Could be considered for The Golden Raspberry Awards though!!! (also known in short terms as Razzies and Razzie Awards) which are mock awards in recognition of the worst in film. The 2018 Awards were as follows,

WORST PICTURE
X — “The Emoji Movie”

WORST ACTRESS
X — Tyler Perry, “Boo! 2: A Madea Halloween”

WORST ACTOR
X — Tom Cruise, “The Mummy”

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
X — Mel Gibson, “Daddy’s Home 2”

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
X — Kim Basinger, “Fifty Shades Darker”

WORST SCREEN COMBO
X — Any Two Obnoxious Emojis, “The Emoji Movie”

WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF, OR SEQUEL
X — “Fifty Shades Darker”

WORST DIRECTOR
X — Anthony Leondis, “The Emoji Movie”

WORST SCREENPLAY
X — “The Emoji Movie”

ROTTEN TOMATOES AWARD: RAZZIE NOMINEE SO BAD YOU LOVED IT!
X — “Baywatch”

New for this year 

BEST POACHERS OF SOMETHING OTHER THAN AN EGG
X — “Glasgow Tigers”

Of course "its all done in the best possible taste"

Regards
THJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just for Jenga

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/homepage

Look down right hand side at Final Results & see what it says? The new season begins in ............................................. !

Edited by IronScorpion
  • Haha 1

yea. i know that , but it did say April was the start of the season in a previous article . i also noticed the march start month is in bold print . i dont think the April start month was in bold print . 

i was going off what the site had stated, ,  an April start .

5 hours ago, jenga said:

yea. i know that , but it did say April was the start of the season in a previous article . i also noticed the march start month is in bold print . i dont think the April start month was in bold print . 

i was going off what the site had stated, ,  an April start .

Jenga

Got your PM and pardon my ignorance for not reponding directly as I am out on the lash celebrating... and now struggling to see the phone... but got your drift and fully agree and WilCo with your request...

Regards 

THJ 

35 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Jenga

Got your PM and pardon my ignorance for not reponding directly as I am out on the lash celebrating... and now struggling to see the phone... but got your drift and fully agree and WilCo with your request...

Regards 

THJ 

feeling old now ? you , not me . 

enjoy the rest of ur neet ....

• Thanks 1

Bit quiet on here, anyway best wishes to all fans and teams of The Comets and all other clubs. Thanks to the Comets management and may next season run smoothly. 

Edited by comet49
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, shazza13 said:

Think the promotion would have perhaps liked the privillage of releasing the date dont you?  Talk about spoiling things FGS!!!

The only post spoiling it is from you? If you delete yours its not there.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

The only post spoiling it is from you? If you delete yours its not there.

it is on the official workington speedway site . it was put on approx 3 hrs ago and shazza 13  (the better witch ? ) has put hers on 2 hours ago . so dont blame the bigger witch for  doing her bit with the free advertising on a forum . where as taylorj is more thoughtful of her posts and careful of her words  . .. sometimes ...........

as Mr Thomas used to say , free advertising , you just cant buy it !

all we need now is for Glasgow to offers woofy better terms and be gazcumped again by kings of  cash lol .

Edited by jenga
TRIPLE WINNERS IN 2018 ..
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, jenga said:

it is on the official workington speedway site . it was put on approx 3 hrs ago and shazza 13  (the better witch ? ) has put hers on 2 hours ago . so dont blame the bigger witch for  doing her bit with the free advertising on a forum . where as taylorj is more thoughtful of her posts and careful of her words  . .. sometimes ...........

as Mr Thomas used to say , free advertising , you just cant buy it !

all we need now is for Glasgow to offers woofy better terms and be gazcumped again by kings of  cash lol .

Thanks.  I waited until it was announced on the website and twitter and facebook.  Could have said something long before now but waited till official just like date and venue.  Beats arguing over who offered who more money etc which got v boring in the end!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, shazza13 said:

Woo hoo 3 times world champ Woffy Woffy Woffy at Workington in the New Year...will be a fab night!! :D

It will just be a repeat of his foul mouthed rant about what is wrong with the sport and how wealthy he now is ,and when he will retire.Except you have to pay to hear it.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It will just be a repeat of his foul mouthed rant about what is wrong with the sport and how wealthy he now is ,and when he will retire.Except you have to pay to here it.

Have allready said on scunnys site i wouldnt go in my back yard to see him  so will give it a miss .

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Have allready said on scunnys site i wouldnt go in my back yard to see him  so will give it a miss .

why you no enjoy ,is he not on your bucket list ?

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It will just be a repeat of his foul mouthed rant about what is wrong with the sport and how wealthy he now is ,and when he will retire.Except you have to pay to hear it.

repeat or not . he has his opinions of how speedway could/should be run in the uk . we all have our thoughts on how it should be  . has your promotion spent all their cash on signing on fees and now cannot put a wee event on for the loyal fans ?  BTW . it  will only be a repeat if the same questions are asked .  

having a nice time in stralia at the moment . shame about the weather .

52 minutes ago, jenga said:

why you no enjoy ,is he not on your bucket list ?

repeat or not . he has his opinions of how speedway could/should be run in the uk . we all have our thoughts on how it should be  . has your promotion spent all their cash on signing on fees and now cannot put a wee event on for the loyal fans ?  BTW . it  will only be a repeat if the same questions are asked .  

having a nice time in stralia at the moment . shame about the weather .

Maybe they have heard it all before:P