British Speedway Forum

I liked Woffy when he started out then went off him when he turned into a brat but thought he'd really matured the last few years but went to see his talk few weeks ago. No problem with his views,most made sense but his language was disgusting. There were woman and youngsters present but a room full of dockers wouldn't have been impressed

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Maybe they have heard it all before:P

if they have heard it all before , why did they do the same thing again ?

• Confused 1

Merry Christmas to Comets fans everywhere.

A Happy speedway New Year too - it will be difficult to top last year, but I am sure our new septet will give it their best shot.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

Merry Christmas to Comets fans everywhere.

A Happy speedway New Year too - it will be difficult to top last year, but I am sure our new septet will give it their best shot.

Hear hear,I second that but I prefer us to be no hopers anyway, no pressure on us

jseeewzz . cant believe a winning bidder on e bay has given wucky speedway shot feedback after winning the full programmes of the h18torical  , 2018 season . the stuff only cost 3 quid and someones moaning about it  ! ! ! prob from north o the border ...

put them back on again and i will buy them .. just msg me, L .

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/26/2018 at 5:23 PM, jenga said:

jseeewzz . cant believe a winning bidder on e bay has given wucky speedway shot feedback after winning the full programmes of the h18torical  , 2018 season . the stuff only cost 3 quid and someones moaning about it  ! ! ! prob from north o the border ...

They are available on the club website Jenga

On 12/26/2018 at 5:23 PM, jenga said:

well , after reading the official site sales shop. i now see the offer on E BAY was for 1 programme only . the items on ebay seems to indicate that the whole season (2018) was up for grabs , where in fact  there was only 1 item of your choice you were bidding on . so if . the person who bid on this was offended by my remarks , i can only apologise  to that person .

the information gave a misleading sales pitch . 

but on the up side , i have bought a babble hot .  :t:

Edited by jenga

5 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Might be a simple answer  but why isnt mason riding in the aussie championships ?

He didnt qualify

8 seeded and 8 qualified from a semi

He missed out with 2 retirements after 5 5 points from first 3 rides

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He didnt qualify

8 seeded and 8 qualified from a semi

He missed out with 2 retirements after 5 5 points from first 3 rides

Thank u 

Reading this weeks"star" respected  aussie journo Peter white reporting on the crump classic says josh mcdonald is going to find the going " very very tough at workington"  hope he is wrong .

I am just a bit "curious"..but THJ started postings at a frenetic rate when he joined this forum...up till a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden...he posts hardly anything !

Is there something we dont know about perhaps ? 

Just a bit odd after we all got used to constant postings from him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Reading this weeks"star" respected  aussie journo Peter white reporting on the crump classic says josh mcdonald is going to find the going " very very tough at workington"  hope he is wrong .

Saw him at Sheffield this season in the Top Gun meeting, where the standard was around the reserve/ lower second string standard for this season's Championship. 

Was a bit wild but very entertaining his ride in heat 19 showed this, takes the lead drift wide into the fence. looking like he was going to come of, but somehow catapulted off the fence and shot back into the lead and won the race.

To give you an idea Kyle Bickerley rode the meeting and scored 6 failed to make the Semi Final or Final.

Josh scored 10 and went out in the Semi Final.    

• Like 2