British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

I am just a bit "curious"..but THJ started postings at a frenetic rate when he joined this forum...up till a few weeks ago, and all of a sudden...he posts hardly anything !

Is there something we dont know about perhaps ? 

Just a bit odd after we all got used to constant postings from him.

maybe his computer has ran out of ink !

4 hours ago, jenga said:

maybe his computer has ran out of ink !

I didnt know you need INK to type a message on the net ? 

Hmm...he must have a very unusual computer den. Lol. ;)

2 hours ago, Byker Biker said:

I think he's struggling to get the Tip-pex off his screen!

Hmm , tipex eh !

48 minutes ago, comet49 said:

It’s not but I don’t think a surprise. Hope someone comes forward 

http://www.workingtoncomets.co/news/article.asp?id=101054

Having attended the end of season Finals as a neautral ,I though it showed how far the crowd levels have dropped over the last seasons,it looked nothing special but certainly much bigger than the league meetings I attended.I think the racing at Worky is very enjoyable even is not much passing as it is entertaining.goog luck to them I hoping people come forward.Think a lot of tracks are in the same boat however.

And if there a chance the tracks not going to be there in a few years why would you want to buy the club with no track in the future 

59 minutes ago, mac101 said:

And if there a chance the tracks not going to be there in a few years why would you want to buy the club with no track in the future 

Didnt stop 2 blokes at glasgow !

59 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Didnt stop 2 blokes at glasgow !

Difference is Glasgow track was always going to be there even with no money and they will always own it and do as they please with it where as workys being tenants could be out  if and when the rugby/football/sports  moves into their new stadium with no where to go 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Difference is Glasgow track was always going to be there even with no money and they will always own it and do as they please with it where as workys being tenants could be out  if and when the rugby/football/sports  moves into their new stadium with no where to go 

It was said at the end of the season that the council are working with the Comets to find somewhere and want to keep speedway in Workington, time will tell. Still needs investment though. I don’t think football fans are keen on the new one.

Edited by comet49

25 minutes ago, mac101 said:

I dont think these days u can say any stadium is safe