British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague TV contract 2019-21

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

31st May Wroclaw v Lublin Torun v Gorzow

1st August Lublin v Czestochowa Grudziadz v Zielona Gora

Only Leszno miss out on Friday while Lublin have two.   I knew the fixtures from a link you posted before but not the 2019 team for every GP rider.   

With a fairly even spread of Friday fixtures (have Lublin a GP rider) maybe this is a problem maybe its not.   Any Leszno rider, happy days if they want to practise.

Unless the stats fans tell me different I'm not sure picking a 1-16 start position will have a huge effect.  Its how quick they drop the clutch on the night.   

Riders always say the track rides different in practise.       How often do we see 1st/2nd gate picks in the semi and final ed in disaster.    They don't get it right even after racing 5 heats on the track.

Edited by Mark

16 minutes ago, Mark said:

Only Leszno miss out on Friday while Lublin have two.   I knew the fixtures from a link you posted before but not the 2019 team for every GP rider.   

With a fairly even spread of Friday fixtures (have Lublin a GP rider) maybe this is a problem maybe its not.   Any Leszno rider, happy days if they want to practise.

Unless the stats fans tell me different I'm not sure picking a 1-16 start position will have a huge effect.  Its how quick they drop the clutch on the night.   

Riders always say the track rides different in practise.       How often do we see 1st/2nd gate picks in the semi and final ed in disaster.    They don't get it right even after racing 5 heats on the track.

Gorzow Zmarzlik

Czestochowa Madsen,Lindgren,Zagar

Wroclaw Woffinden,Janowski

Torun Doyle,NKI

Grudziadz Lindback,Laguta

Zielona Gora Dudek,Vaculik

Unaffected Sayfutdinov,Kolodziej,Hancock

so 31st may  5 riders  August 1st 7 riders

Edited by racers and royals

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Gorzow Zmarzlik

Czestochowa Madsen,Lindgren,Zagar

Wroclaw Woffinden,Janowski

Torun Doyle,NKI

Grudziadz Lindback,Laguta

Zielona Gora Dudek,Vaculik

Unaffected Sayfutdinov,Kolodziej,Hancock

thanks.   12 riders miss one practise with 3 riders available for the lot.   decent spread.     Can't see that being a catastrophic problem. 

Edited by Mark

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

fat fingers = 12                 EDIT - was adding the track reserve :D

Edited by Mark