British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

hurry up , me ice lolly is melting . so how many points have you got left to build  a team taking into account cookie is a shoe in on a 10 point something . i reckon you nave around 8/9 points for 2 riders . is that correct ?

3 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

Surprised at this announcement considering travel apparently was a big problem,  under 6 point average and should go up in a much weaker league,  he’s so much better than that!

i think most rider average will improve in 19 . then the fun starts all over again  in 20 with riders on fake averages and the points limit will have to be raised again .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jenga said:

hurry up , me ice lolly is melting . so how many points have you got left to build  a team taking into account cookie is a shoe in on a 10 point something . i reckon you nave around 8/9 points for 2 riders . is that correct ?

OOH OOH Mr Peevly Mr Peevly

Sarj and Jensen fit?

Regards
THJ

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

OOH OOH Mr Peevly Mr Peevly

Sarj and Jensen fit?

Regards
THJ

am quacking now .

. Would you like to confirm THJ heard a  interesting story from my Workington mole that none off Workingtons  4 team members at end of season fixtures would return due to  payment problems during the season

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MANSE said:

Heard a  interesting story from my Workington mole that none off Workingtons  4 team members at end of season fixtures would return due to  payment problems during the season

Your just looking to stir trouble can think of a 100000 reasons why u should ne quiet 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Your just looking to stir trouble can think of a 100000 reasons why u should ne quiet 

Just  posting facts like THJ and JENGA are doing

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Cookie, Jensen & Chessell leaves just over 4 points for a No.2

Two 2 pointers at reserve,  if Sarjeant is back then I think it should have been at reserve, Sheffield have a 4 pointer at reserve and a 2 pointer .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Just  posting facts like THJ and JENGA are doing

Your post started with the words " heard" we all hear stuff that dont make them facts !

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Your post started with the words " heard" we all hear stuff that dont make them facts !

In this case heard and facts have the same meaning

3 hours ago, MANSE said:

. Would you like to confirm THJ heard a  interesting story from my Workington mole that none off Workingtons  4 team members at end of season fixtures would return due to  payment problems during the season

Jesus Manse, you been on the babycham ... your grammar is shocking :rolleyes: Got to love a mole , but I do believe it’s much better from the horses mouth. Dan won’t be fit by March , Rene is becoming a Dad in April wasn’t wanting to race in UK , Ty and Comets mutual agreement and Nicolai wasn’t racing in the Championship due to his overseas commitments and family time . Rasmus was flashed the dollars the only one to jump ship .But don’t let facts get in the way of the crap you post . Keep throwing cash at cheesy videos though gives the rest of us a good laugh :D 

Edited by Taylorj
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Heard is one word and it didn't start the post. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, MANSE said:

Wouldn't want to confirm anything to you as you haven't got a clue and if the truth come up and bit you on the ass... you would still deny it... told you best thing Glasgow could do is go big league and it would save them money... it's like sticking Rangers in the third division and saying you cant come out of that league.. oh hang on they done that and look what happened was it 4 or 5 seasons and they were back in the top flight? And why? Money.... they bought their way back to the top..... what is happening here is a joke... and sniping riders when they have agreed contracts with other clubs isn't right and you know it isn't...  you can not defend the indefensible...

Regards

THJ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Wouldn't want to confirm anything to you as you haven't got a clue and if the truth come up and bit you on the ass... you would still deny it... told you best thing Glasgow could do is go big league and it would save them money... it's like sticking Rangers in the third division and saying you cant come out of that league.. oh hang on they done that and look what happened was it 4 or 5 seasons and they were back in the top flight? And why? Money.... they bought their way back to the top..... what is happening here is a joke... and sniping riders when they have agreed contracts with other clubs isn't right and you know it isn't...  you can not defend the indefensible...

Regards

THJ 

And some are still waiting on funds being transferred 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2