British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

Logged in after work and lo and behold we have the same old crap from the same old haters.

Its like a Tom Cruise film live , die , repeat same old sh*t different day.

I don't care if we offered more money than anyone else , i don't care if we have upset anyone (well by anyone i mean jonny) and i don't care if there p*ssed of.

Should be all bases covered i now await the war & peace reply :D.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MANSE said:

. Would you like to confirm THJ heard a  interesting story from my Workington mole that none off Workingtons  4 team members at end of season fixtures would return due to  payment problems during the season

okay Dr Doolittle so you can talk to the animals. what your Mole  told you was fake facts .unless the mole was called tony ! there are no live moles in workington , they are all dead and hang around on barbwire fences . . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Wouldn't want to confirm anything to you as you haven't got a clue and if the truth come up and bit you on the ass... you would still deny it... told you best thing Glasgow could do is go big league and it would save them money... it's like sticking Rangers in the third division and saying you cant come out of that league.. oh hang on they done that and look what happened was it 4 or 5 seasons and they were back in the top flight? And why? Money.... they bought their way back to the top..... what is happening here is a joke... and sniping riders when they have agreed contracts with other clubs isn't right and you know it isn't...  you can not defend the indefensible...

Regards

THJ 

nice Ian Duncan Smith saying to finish off you post . 

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Logged in after work and lo and behold we have the same old crap from the same old haters.

I don't care if we offered more money than anyone else , i don't care if we have upset anyone (well by anyone i mean jonny) and i don't care if there p*ssed of.

I'm a great believer in it

Let's wait and see what happens 

Regards 

THJ 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

nice Ian Duncan Smith saying to finish off you post . 

IDS more like IBS with the "Jockanory" crowd on here... PMSL.

Braveheart and cry freedom...

Regards 

THJ 

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

An ya don't care that much not to bite an continually cry ya eyes oot on here.

Nae body loves us they all hate us... change the record Jock you've been usin that yan since Bannockburn... boo hoo..   

Regards 

THJ 

17 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Nae body loves us they all hate us... change the record Jock you've been usin that yan since Bannockburn... boo hoo..   

Regards 

THJ 

Change the record you have that many a DJ would have difficulty changing yours.

Same old blah blah blah Glasgow did this Glasgow did that.

There glad i got that of my chest as for the Jock comment , now now now big J no need to upset your caledonian cousins i mean without us you would have nobody to gazump you.

But if you want to get personal with the name calling by all means carry on a flying i could not give.

25 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Kicked your arse there as well, tell me are you a repetitive loser  

14 hours ago, Gazc said:

Kicked your arse there as well, tell me are you a repetitive loser  

Nah just getting fed up with it to be honest it's getting boring now (and not just the tosh on here, the whole set up of Speedway is pish poor)... av said and made my piece an av moved on... it's the persecution complex of nobody loves us an everybody hates us that's starting to get on my thruppeny bits now... everyone knows what's happened and what is going on and if no one is prepared to do anything about it so be it... don't keep trying to defend it though at every opportunity or try and turn it round like it's everyone else to blame and not Glasgow... whether aggressively or with humour... however I do hope I am still around to see what happens this time next year as that will be the good one when the sums are added up let's see what is said and what happens then... but enjoy it for now and make hay while the sun shines... 

Now seriously starting to think my cash will be stopping in my pocket this year... and if Ashley sells Newcastle I might even get my season ticket back and kiss the shale goodbye...

Finally don't forget there was always Flodden and Culloden... oh and the Benton Rugby Club tour of 1984 and the bloodbath that was the 18 - 14 win in Anniesland against the mighty Glasgow Accies...

Regards... Big J. (And you've definitely got me with that one)

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Nah just getting fed up with it to be honest it's getting boring now (and not just the tosh on here, the whole set up of Speedway is pish poor)... av said and made my piece an av moved on... it's the persecution complex of nobody loves us an everybody hates us that's starting to get in my thruppeny bits now... everyone knows what's happened and what is going on and if no one is prepared to do anything about it so be it... dont keep trying to defend it though at every opportunity or try and turn it round like it's everyone else to blame and not Glasgow... whether agressively or with humour... however I do hope I am still around to see this time next year as that will be the good one when the sums are added up let's see what is said and what happens then... but enjoy it for now and make hay while the sun shines... 

Now seriously starting to think my cash will be stopping in my pocket this year... and if Ashley sells Newcastle I might even get my season ticket back and kiss the shale goodbye...

Finally don't forget there was always Flodden and Culloden... oh and the Benton Rugby Club tour of 1984 and the bloodbath that was the 18 - 14 win in Anniesland against the mighty Glasgow Accies...

THJ 

That you just realising how corrupt speedway is ? By the way , i'm on the nightshift , what's your reason for being on here at this ungodly hour lol 

Seriously John , take a step back . Speedway is still a fantastic spectacle to be enjoyed if you can ignore the rule bending , oneupmanship and the politics that goes on behind the scenes . 4 brave rides going at it inches apart ( well on some tracks ) , that's all you need . 

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Paulco said:

That you just realising how corrupt speedway is ? By the way , i'm on the nightshift , what's your reason for being on here at this ungodly hour lol 

Seriously John , take a step back . Speedway is still a fantastic spectacle to be enjoyed if you can ignore the rule bending , oneupmanship and the politics that goes on behind the scenes . 4 brave rides going at it inches apart ( well on some tracks ) , that's all you need . 

Aye am coming round to your way of thinking Paulco and a was doing a night shift of me own unfortunately 

Regards

THJ 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jenga said:

okay Dr Doolittle so you can talk to the animals. what your Mole  told you was fake facts .unless the mole was called tony ! there are no live moles in workington , they are all dead and hang around on barbwire fences . . 

True facts 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Nah just getting fed up with it to be honest it's getting boring now (and not just the tosh on here, the whole set up of Speedway is pish poor)... av said and made my piece an av moved on... it's the persecution complex of nobody loves us an everybody hates us that's starting to get in my thruppeny bits now... everyone knows what's happened and what is going on and if no one is prepared to do anything about it so be it... dont keep trying to defend it though at every opportunity or try and turn it round like it's everyone else to blame and not Glasgow... whether agressively or with humour... however I do hope I am still around to see this time next year as that will be the good one when the sums are added up let's see what is said and what happens then... but enjoy it for now and make hay while the sun shines... 

THJ 

Don't get me started on Fat Mike absolute bellend of a man.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Gazc said:

There are enough of them on this thread without introducing more.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gazc said:

The good news is that Ashley may well have got a buyer who is pretty 'firm'( that's the interest, and not what you are thinking:D) and he is hoping that the deal can be done before the end of the January transfer period. Difficult is whilst this is going on there will be no transfers in or out, and the deal will probably be done late in the month, and "not enough time to get any deals" over the line as Ashley likes to say. We will see. His best present to us will be to leave, get out, and change the ownership on the 1st January. Wonder if he fancies going back to Rangers as surely he still has the stand named after him. :P

• Like 1