British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

17 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Yeah I remember the meeting we were well depleted and you turned up in your red puffer jackets :rolleyes: to mingle in with Glasgow ...sorry but blue and white all the way for me I certainly wasn’t embarrassed to be a Comets fan !

Undercover:D

32 minutes ago, Cj69 said:

Cookie signs 

it was never in doubt. put in rasser on a 6.59 and look for a 2. something. rider . would jack smith fit ?

will there be another vid to announce Craigs return `/

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Just now, jenga said:

it was never in doubt. put in rasser on a 6.59 and look for a 2. something. rider . would jack smith fit ?

Would if Cook gets his 2.5% reduction don't even know if he rode NL?.

Just now, Gazc said:

Yes he rode for Buxton 

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

yes he rode for buxton in the nl or whatever it was called then . so should get something .

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

will there be another vid to announce Craigs return `/

There is one on now of him getting Pis*ed in the Crystal Palace (Wetherspoons) singing oh the Edinburgh are shi*e at the top of his voice.

He is not a bad singer is Craig and a very musical tune he has chosen.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Craig does get the reduction

On 12/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, MD said:

Speak for yourself! Id go for get to f**k Sarj.

Who in their right mind sanctioned this never mind thought it. They need psychological assesment. He was woeful last year so deserves to be brought back?

Do the decision makers actually watch the racing. How many tapes offences did JS have last year which penalised the team? How many times did a semi competent reserve turn up and roast him in ht2 at home. How many times did he pathetically pull onto the grass when stone last and not finish the heat, at home?

Nathan Greaves deserves to come back, hungry, smooth, decent gater and never let anyone down.

Struggling to continue supporting after this one, fookin raging.

On 11/18/2018 at 1:04 AM, Tigeratheart said:

Pretty disappointed to be honest, did not tell me anything I did not know before except the rumour that the promotion had already signed cookie and starkey but have not come right out with it , wanting to build some speculation  i think

I think we all know the last 2 rumoured riders by now, rasmus,and chessell, will it work out? I awaite with baited breath, I for one will be renewing my season ticket .

• Like 1

If he has aspirations of getting back into the GPs riding championship especially with how watered down it is probably isn’t the best move. 

End of the day he’s probably getting a rather decent wage for beating NL riders so why not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Good signing with cook 10 plus points taken on team building, 2 poor reserves and an even poorer No 2 in sarj !!! No need to build a trophy cabinet again this year :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Good signing with cook 10 plus points taken on team building, 2 poor reserves and an even poorer No 2 in sarj !!! No need to build a trophy cabinet again this year :)

Mystic Meg has posted please take heed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

If he has aspirations of getting back into the GPs riding championship especially with how watered down it is probably isn’t the best move. 

End of the day he’s probably getting a rather decent wage for beating NL riders so why not.

There’s no point in Cook getting back in GPS it just cost him( or his sponsors) money which he pleads he hasn’t got,let’s face it he is His level.

• Like 1