British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

Glasgow promotion would get more fans back if they reinstated the concession for OAP’s.i know quite a lot of people who have supported the Tigers over the years have not returned since this concession was stopped last year.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cj69 said:

Luke Chessell signs. 

WOW , blistering signing .

well , at least the lad has a smile in him , unlike all the others  on vids !

Edited by jenga

And just enough left in the averages to announce your final signing who you tempted away from us with your money tree.

Rasmus Jensen 

jseeewss , you have gone and spoilt it now .

7 minutes ago, H20 said:

And just enough left in the averages to announce your final signing who you tempted away from us with your money tree.

Rasmus Jensen 

Klindt,Jensen,Bach and Proctor they all approached us  but we could pick one:D

• Like 1

At least other teams will know that heat 2 will be a walk over for them !

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Klindt,Jensen,Bach and Proctor they all approached us  but we could pick one:D

so why would klindt who announced he was only doing poole in the UK this year .  proctor went back to sheffield where he is based because he did his own driving to workington and back to sheff . want to travel even mre miles on his own , bach who partner is having a baby in April ish and was not too keen for uk in 2019 and finally rasmus who had already done a deal with workington  for 2019 and was then offered even better terms @ glasgow . and is or has signed for the tigers . 

balls in your court . please knock it back .fantasy MAN SE .

Got to give the two new reserves a chance as it seems all the so called best two pointers have been snapped up.

could be tough on a few away trips with Cookie no doubt taking a TR at most away venues 

When you see Garcia and young Flint at Berwick at reserve ours looks uninspired, big pressure on the top 5 to score every week

5 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

Got to give the two new reserves a chance as it seems all the so called best two pointers have been snapped up.

could be tough on a few away trips with Cookie no doubt taking a TR at most away venues 

When you see Garcia and young Flint at Berwick at reserve ours looks uninspired, big pressure on the top 5 to score every week

Think we can fill our heat 2 in most weeks before a wheel has been turned = 1.5 at home and 5.1 away.

No disrespect to the young lads but not exactly what is needed, once again we appear to have went down the wrong route in team building only my opinion of course and I would love to be proved wrong but I doubt it.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jenga said:

so why would klindt who announced he was only doing poole in the UK this year .  proctor went back to sheffield where he is based because he did his own driving to workington and back to sheff . want to travel even mre miles on his own , bach who partner is having a baby in April ish and was not too keen for uk in 2019 and finally rasmus who had already done a deal with workington  for 2019 and was then offered even better terms @ glasgow . and is or has signed for the tigers . 

balls in your court . please knock it back .fantasy MAN SE .

At a guess J I think Manse is out to catch a whopper.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

big pressure on the top 5 to score every week

Again! Like its worked previously :oops:.

Similarly uninspired, a bottom three, reasonable middle three and illustrious No1. We surely could have found a more inspiring 4 pointer than Sarjeant to freshen things up.

Remains to be seen if Cook will miss many meetings.

1 minute ago, MD said:

Similarly uninspired, a bottom three, reasonable middle three and illustrious No1. We surely could have found a more inspiring 4 pointer than Sarjeant to freshen things up.

You will be able to get a good guest if Cookie misses a meeting.Is he going to be riding elsewhere abroad ?

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

we appear to have went down the wrong route in team building only my opinion of course and I would love to be proved wrong but I doubt it.

Widely held view. I wonder if Cook was actually signed up before the season ended and long before the 38 point dilution was agreed. I think we may have done this last year with JPB when 2 pointers were compulsory and we built our team early to accommodate this only for the rule to be binned at the AGM.

Can see some proper pumpings on the road. Last year we struggled to get heat advantages when our 6 or 7 were programmed, this year will be a whole new kettle of fish.

18 minutes ago, MD said:

It is a strange way to build to 38,  Sarjeant was a reserve last season and with two 2 pointers I don’t see him dropping down any time next season, Vissing was in the comfortable middle pairing and will probably be at the much more difficult number 5.

Starke has to have a blinding season and our last signing, Barker or Bjerre would be good but looks like Jensen who can be a hit or a miss

and If at anytime we have to go with RR especially if it’s for  Sarj or Starke god help us.

• Like 1