British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

2 hours ago, Midget said:

Your the one who seems to like to "throw the toys out the pram" when people on here tell the truth about your beloved tigers. 

You telling the truth really.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, shazza13 said:

Oh really. Ha ha i would 't want to mess with them thats for sure... you thought the witches were a force!!!!

Yes really, and you were never really a force more an annoyance.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Dumping a rider before he’s turned a wheel is poor. Unforeseen circumstances my foot. 

Edited by JanAndersen
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Dumping a rider before he’s turned a wheel is poor. Unforeseen circumstances my foot. 

The Facebook post now appears to give some details of the “unforeseen circumstances”. 

3 minutes ago, Solidmango said:

The Facebook post now appears to give some details of the “unforeseen circumstances”. 

Plz explain for us not on facebook

Glasgow was a better club before the current owners got involved. Used to love a trip up there, unfortunately it's the last place in British speedway I would now visit. 

British speedway was also better without the current Glasgow promotion being involved. What a disgusting way to treat a young British rider, who has spent money on equipment, hours training an preparing for the season, an what for? To be kicked in the teeth. No wonder British speedway is on its arse. 

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME GLASGOW SPEEDWAY

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Something must have happened for Joe to get dropped,  do you honestly think the club would have bought a race suit for him, team jackets etc to dump him for nothing,  unfortunately we don’t know the facts but have to trust the club in there judgement.

riders have been practicing all over the country the last 3/4 weeks and a 2 pointer could have been injured at anytime and young Kyle would have been any clubs first choice, I believe Glasgow would have signed Bickley the day after Workington sadly closed if they were always going to sign him!!!

i believe it now strengthens the Tigers at the bottom end, unfortunately it’s not a great PR story but that’s hardly Bickleys fault.

Hope Joe gets a place soon somewhere else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

Something must have happened for Joe to get dropped,  do you honestly think the club would have bought a race suit for him, team jackets etc to dump him for nothing,  unfortunately we don’t know the facts but have to trust the club in there judgement.

riders have been practicing all over the country the last 3/4 weeks and a 2 pointer could have been injured at anytime and young Kyle would have been any clubs first choice, I believe Glasgow would have signed Bickley the day after Workington sadly closed if they were always going to sign him!!!

i believe it now strengthens the Tigers at the bottom end, unfortunately it’s not a great PR story but that’s hardly Bickleys fault.

Hope Joe gets a place soon somewhere else.

What a load of rubbish. We all know money is no object, so 600 quid on a race suit is peanuts. The club is that desperate for success it has no morals an no loyalty. 

Edited by Midget
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Midget said:

What a load of rubbish. We all know money is no object, so 600 quid on a race suit is peanuts. The club is that desperate for success it has no morals an no loyalty. 

Regardless if money is no object, if they have no morals or loyalty they wouldn’t have hesitated to make the change when Workington confirmed they weren’t racing. 

Now, off you go and put those toys back in your pram Midget. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Plz explain for us not on facebook

Joe was caught vaping in his hotel room whilst at the boot camp. How was he caught? Perhaps a smoke alarm that caused the full hotel to be evacuated and it then being identified that one of the Glasgow riders was the cause. Perhaps the incident didn’t stop there either...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tigerforever said:

I noticed you ignored the bit that Kyle could have been snapped up by another club before Glasgow signed him, how convenient 

No point the haters will always hate unfortunately, leave them to it sit back have a coffee and watch the comedy gold unfold.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Midget said:

Glasgow was a better club before the current owners got involved. Used to love a trip up there, unfortunately it's the last place in British speedway I would now visit. 

British speedway was also better without the current Glasgow promotion being involved. What a disgusting way to treat a young British rider, who has spent money on equipment, hours training an preparing for the season, an what for? To be kicked in the teeth. No wonder British speedway is on its arse. 

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME GLASGOW SPEEDWAY

That was a narrow escape we had:party:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Whatever the circumstances you do have to feel foe Joe Lawlor, however I dont blame Glasgow either, they had a chance to improve their team and did so, though I`m surprised Lawlor is the one to go as I thought it would've been the other reserve.

Let's look at it anotherway then.....

If Craig Cook had been cought vaping in a hotel room, would he have been dropped?? I think we all know the answer to that. 

Glasgow Tigers have had Bickley lined up ever since workington withdrew. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denail 

Edited by Midget
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2