British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

4 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Also there is a 2 page spread on Bickley with his sponsors on page 32 and 33 with Bickley talking about signing for Glasgow ... After getting the Star for over 40 years even I know they don’t do articles like that in 3 days .. The Stars articles like that are planned weeks in advance not published within days 

:rofl:  Belter!!   This just gets better and better.

Just now, singy13 said:

Never forget.............................................…

Can you really blame anyone with the constant bitching on here we wont forget but in the same breath we won't blame everyone else either.

Ring any bells.

Where's Blobby?

Gone very quiet since Peter Facenna's statement.

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Can you really blame anyone with the constant bitching on here we wont forget but in the same breath we won't blame everyone else either.

Ring any bells.

Spokesperson for all then are you?

3 minutes ago, singy13 said:

Spokesperson for all then are you?

Why are you , and were did I say I was , read some of the other posts about the absolute crap on the Glasgow thread.

What a stupid assumption to make when it is plain for all to see , can you read? 

22 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Why are you , and were did I say I was , read some of the other posts about the absolute crap on the Glasgow thread.

What a stupid assumption to make when it is plain for all to see , can you read? 

not worth the effort

Edited by singy13

6 minutes ago, singy13 said:

not worth the effort

You certainly aren't.

2 hours ago, george.m said:

Where's Blobby?

Gone very quiet since Peter Facenna's statement.

Hello George obviously missed me I know you have a soft spot for me. 

Anyway silly boy ruining his chances by being a dafty by the sounds of it. As others have said if it was cook for example would he have been dropped probably not. Doing what he done gave them a perfect opportunity to get Bickley in now rather than say 1/2 months down the line. 

• Like 2

Statistically the Championship section of the BSF must have the most per head of people with ESP , after all they can all predict what would have happened had it been Cook and not Lawlor.

Thing is they know the same as everyone else on here jacksh*t.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Can we have a starter for 10 , who was the snitch soz " team mate " who reported joe.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Can we have a starter for 10 , who was the snitch soz " team mate " who reported joe.

Kyle Bickley , just after he said there is only one club I want to ride for , and I would love to ride for Glasgow but there team is full but you never know :).

13 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Pretty sure when you set a smoke alarm  off in a state of the  art hotel it can be pin pointed to the excact room where it happens and when the other rider in the room doesn't smoke pretty sure they can work it out without Sherlock Holmes 

• Like 4

Whether ESP was required or not EVERYONE (including Joe) knew Kyle would end up at Glasgow sooner rather than later.

The alleged misdemeanour(s) from Joe have only accelerated that process.

Anyway good luck to Glasgow and the Comet exiles for the season, and in fact to all speedway fans who still have a team to support.

Enjoy it while you can.

A jealous Comet fan.

• Like 3