1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Got a number 7 yet?

No need to rush these things 

1 minute ago, Paulco said:

No need to rush these things 

my money is on shelby johnston .

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

my money is on shelby johnston .

That will be the grand son of former footballer Willie Johnston or did you mean the grand son of former rugby star John Rutherford?

• Haha 1

We are waiting until after the 24th so we can use the best 2 pointer for the track of tricks.

If that fails we can use Jason Garrity.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, GreenLightGo said:

How are the Armadillos going to react when the Maximum Man mullers them on Friday? 

Don't worry, it''ll remind us of the good old days. Trebles, doubles etc.* :D

*A double is where you win two trophies in one season, a treble is when you win three and a trophy is what you get when you win something. Just for info.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

*A double is where you win two trophies in one season, a treble is when you win three and a trophy is what you get when you win something. Just for info.

Did your mother never tell you sarcasm is the lowest form of wit , granted I can give you that. Not so long ago you were very successful and no-one can say otherwise, but just as well your speedway team gave you all these trophies as your football team thinks doubles and trebles is something they do at Ladbrokes.

When you mention trophy in the dressing room they break out in cold sweats faster than a group of middle age women at the height of the menopause , I will however be rooting for them this coming Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Did your mother never tell you sarcasm is the lowest form of wit , granted I can give you that. Not so long ago you were very successful and no-one can say otherwise, but just as well your speedway team gave you all these trophies as your football team thinks doubles and trebles is something they do at Ladbrokes.

When you mention trophy in the dressing room they break out in cold sweats faster than a group of middle age women at the height of the menopause , I will however be rooting for them this coming Saturday. 

We've been here before i fancy. A Rangers fan giving someone it tight about lack of trophies? Knocking on ten years since your mob won anything more than a Ramsdens Cup (eventually....). You want to see if there's some sort of tax fiddle you could employ to get you back in the trophy hunt. B) HHGH.

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

We've been here before i fancy. A Rangers fan giving someone it tight about lack of trophies? Knocking on ten years since your mob won anything more than a Ramsdens Cup (eventually....). You want to see if there's some sort of tax fiddle you could employ to get you back in the trophy hunt. B) HHGH.

A Hertz fan giving my club the morale high ground about Tax , were do you start with that one after Romanov and money laundering :D, the Jambos the serial losers as they have proved time and time again .

But in all seriousness there is a distinct lack of trophies around your parts down to them being p*sh but never mind there is always the speedway & EBT's to keep you going.

55 next season It's coming and it will be glorious to see all the foaming at the mouth, might be 10 years but history will tell you we are the most successful club and always will be.

Anyway back to the Speedway you're lot are not very good this season are they, but I can see you winning tomorrow due to having a trick track what do you think. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gazc said:

A Hertz fan giving my club the morale high ground about Tax , were do you start with that one after Romanov and money laundering :D, the Jambos the serial losers as they have proved time and time again .

But in all seriousness there is a distinct lack of trophies around your parts down to them being p*sh but never mind there is always the speedway & EBT's to keep you going.

55 next season It's coming and it will be glorious to see all the foaming at the mouth, might be 10 years but history will tell you we are the most successful club and always will be.

Anyway back to the Speedway you're lot are not very good this season are they, but I can see you winning tomorrow due to having a trick track what do you think. 

Rangers fans are almost as touchy as Tigers fans. Imagine spunking the amount of money Rangers have season after season and winning nothing - christ, even Hibs have won a Scottish Cup since you have. Delusional to think you're even close to beating Celtic to a league title - the minute there was any chance of that they would spend in a January transfer window and leave you miles behind again. 

Pickering out so not a chance we're winning tomorrow. If Wells gets his arse in gear and Sedgmen remembers how to ride a bike properly we could have an ok season. Not looking great though.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Your not a Man United fan by any chance? 

1 minute ago, GreenLightGo said:

Your not a Man United fan by any chance? 

Nope. Don't follow English football.

8 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Rangers fans are almost as touchy as Tigers fans. Imagine spunking the amount of money Rangers have season after season and winning nothing - christ, even Hibs have won a Scottish Cup since you have. Delusional to think you're even close to beating Celtic to a league title - the minute there was any chance of that they would spend in a January transfer window and leave you miles behind again. 

Pickering out so not a chance we're winning tomorrow. If Wells gets his arse in gear and Sedgmen remembers how to ride a bike properly we could have an ok season. Not looking great though.

Hahahahahahaha so no mention of Romanov then tell me dear deluded Jambo how much have we spent, albeit it is more than the 10 bob your lot have spent. I will saviour the moment knowing how much we get under the skin of the wee clubs and there deluded fan's it is just too good to not like.

Anyway enough of mocking the underprivileged, I can see a narrow Edinburgh win tomorrow night due to the track of tricks.