British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

9 minutes ago, GreenLightGo said:

Your not a Man United fan by any chance? 

Never mind not following English Football he doesn't follow football at all , but he on occasion will go to Tynecastle.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Hahahahahahaha so no mention of Romanov then tell me dear deluded Jambo how much have we spent, albeit it is more than the 10 bob your lot have spent. I will saviour the moment knowing how much we get under the skin of the wee clubs and there deluded fan's it is just too good to not like.

Anyway enough of mocking the underprivileged, I can see a narrow Edinburgh win tomorrow night due to the track of tricks. 

The Romanov years were fun while they lasted but was always going to end badly if we're being honest. We dug deep and dragged our club out the mire though.........   

You should put your saviour (sic) in the Iboke trophy cabinet. 

Edited by JanAndersen
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

The Romanov years were fun while they lasted but was always going to end badly if we're being honest. We dug deep and dragged out club out the mire though.........   

You should put your saviour (sic) in the Iboke trophy cabinet. 

Aye must have been a barrel of laughs he was only surpassed by Craig Whyte as being not fit and proper.

But as Kevin the Keegan would say, I will tell you I would love it , love it if you beat them on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wonder if Eddie McKennas putting in an appearance tomorrow? Wonder if anyone can get within 50 metres of the Maximum Man? Wonder if Campbell is supplying the welcome mats so we can wipe our feet on the way out? So many questions....

3 minutes ago, GreenLightGo said:

Wonder if Eddie McKennas putting in an appearance tomorrow? Wonder if anyone can get within 50 metres of the Maximum Man? Wonder if Campbell is supplying the welcome mats so we can wipe our feet on the way out? So many questions....

You forgot about how easy it is for Edinburgh fans to climb the perimeter wall at Armadale.

The steward's always catch them though, grabbing them by the scruff and telling them to get back in until it is finished.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, GreenLightGo said:

How’s life stuck in 2014?

We talking football or speedway now? You're all over the shop fella.

34 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

We talking football or speedway now? You're all over the shop fella.

A bit like your No1!!

15 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Tonight’s meeting is off

Just saw that forecast is rain to arrive mid afternoon and to continue all night.

Dont you just love british summertime never lets you down.

4 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

The tornado has landed!

Welcome to Glasgow Connor, hope he is given time to adjust to UK tracks, will become a Glasgow asset, he has a good pedigree considering he is only 16

At 16 its a big challenge regardless of all the other circumstances. One for the long term and with his parents coming with him is hopefully more Nick Morris than Jayden O'Malley.

Connor Coles has done a thoroughly decent job in the meantime.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MD said:

At 16 its a big challenge regardless of all the other circumstances. One for the long term and with his parents coming with him is hopefully more Nick Morris than Jayden O'Malley.

Connor Coles has done a thoroughly decent job in the meantime.

Jayden O'Malley now there's a name you don't hear often. I wonder why that is? 
Was he the most disappointing rider ever to wear the red & white stripes?