British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Interesting story doing the rounds on Facebook about the owners. However heard about similar stories the last few years.

Believing fake profiles on Facebook is pretty much Like believing everything in The Sun . 

• Haha 1

Guest Loose Diamond
7 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Believing fake profiles on Facebook is pretty much Like believing everything in The Sun . 

Hahaha. Only thing you should believe in papers is the price on the front.

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

The only thing is Paul that it has been verified by independent witnesses and is far from the first time that fans past and present have told similar stories. Up to individuals if they want to identify themselves or not but a few are well known, are on here and have been vocal about their treatment on facebook in the past. 

10 minutes ago, Lioness said:

The only thing is Paul that it has been verified by independent witnesses and is far from the first time that fans past and present have told similar stories. Up to individuals if they want to identify themselves or not but a few are well known, are on here and have been vocal about their treatment on facebook in the past. 

I did hear on Friday night that someone had been asked to leave the stadium , but to go onto Facebook using the name " John Smith ' ( seriously ) to have a rant only plays into the hands of the likes of Blobby . 

Thing is with our owner , he's a successful hard headed businessman , and just like Denham at Workington before him , treated people at a speedway track like possibly they do at the workplace is a no-no . 

Friday night was a bit of a disaster on and off the track , digging it up half way through the season before an important cup tie was a mistake , and one that cost us dearly.  When riders started complaining about the track , the pressure of trying to remedy the mistake obviously mounted . Someone then shouting " this is a disgrace " was obviously the straw that broke the camel's back and the red mist took over . A sad and sorry situation that shouldn't have happened,  let's hope lessons have been learned from Friday night .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Paulco said:

I did hear on Friday night that someone had been asked to leave the stadium , but to go onto Facebook using the name " John Smith ' ( seriously ) to have a rant only plays into the hands of the likes of Blobby . 

Thing is with our owner , he's a successful hard headed businessman , and just like Denham at Workington before him , treated people at a speedway track like possibly they do at the workplace is a no-no . 

Friday night was a bit of a disaster on and off the track , digging it up half way through the season before an important cup tie was a mistake , and one that cost us dearly.  When riders started complaining about the track , the pressure of trying to remedy the mistake obviously mounted . Someone then shouting " this is a disgrace " was obviously the straw that broke the camel's back and the red mist took over . A sad and sorry situation that shouldn't have happened,  let's hope lessons have been learned from Friday night .

The only problem is it’s seemed to have happened to several people since they’ve took over. Seems if you criticise anything the say or do you get told to leave and never come back.

20 hours ago, Lioness said:

ITS NOT ME !

• Haha 1

Don't know about all this but the Glasgow manager came across pretty well on Rocksport Radio last night. 

The only problem is it’s seemed to have happened to several people since they’ve took over. Seems if you criticise anything the say or do you get told to leave and never come back.

The other side of the story is beginning from to emerge , from eyewitnesses , and it would appear that the so called injured party was particularly vocal and abusive . And with kids in attendance there was no other option . I dont think there is a track in the country that would tolerate that kind of behaviour. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Paulco said:

Its a pity you can't wipe your arse with faceache , the sun on the other hand is very useful at that.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Paulco said:

The other side of the story is beginning from to emerge , from eyewitnesses , and it would appear that the so called injured party was particularly vocal and abusive . And with kids in attendance there was no other option . I dont think there is a track in the country that would tolerate that kind of behaviour. 

Everyone else that’s been bombed out by them must’ve been the same then. 

• Like 1

Everyone else that’s been bombed out by them must’ve been the same then. 

I don't know , I only know of one person who was told not to come back , and that was about 4 years ago . But then you're more of an expert of events at Glasgow than any of us are 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

I don't know , I only know of one person who was told not to come back , and that was about 4 years ago . But then you're more of an expert of events at Glasgow than any of us are 

Just going from what I’ve been told by people who know what goes on through there and from evidence I’ve seen.

Edited by Mr Blobby

13 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Just going from what I’ve been told by people who know what goes on through there and from evidence I’ve seen.

You gossiping about what goes on at Glasgow at an Edinburgh meeting , sounds about right.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You gossiping about what goes on at Glasgow at an Edinburgh meeting , sounds about right.

Well it was at the Glasgow match so it’s allowed.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

What evidence ? Detective Sergeant Blobby on the case infiltrating the evil Glasgow firm 

• Haha 1