British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

Just now, BigBoaby said:

No I only sent you one message - all of the others have been in reply to yours asking you to stop sending me further PMs.

And it was unwelcome.

I tried to help as you clearly were passing comment without seeing the full video and you showed attitude even at that.

I've even told you how to block me but you keep replying on and on and on despite me asking simply for an apology which you could have given ages ago that would have sorted this out once and for all.

3 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

And it was unwelcome.

It was not after a request to refrain from sending PMs.  Nor have you requested such a thing at all.  Whereas, I did requests many PMs ago from yourself I requested that you please refrain from sending me any further messages.  Yet you have still continued to send me PMs despite being requested to desist.

Edited by BigBoaby

Just now, BigBoaby said:

It was not after a request to refrain from sending PMs.  Nor have you requested such a thing at all.  Whereas, I did requests many PMs ago from yourself I requested that you please refrain from sending me any further messages.  Yes you have still continued to send me PMs despite being requested to desist.

Anyone can pm me as i don't get flustered and panicky when i get proved wrong.  I simply front up and take it on the chin. 

You requesting me to stop sending messages via pm after you've posted something offensive about me publicly doesn't mean squat i'm afraid.

I will say tho, you've copied me into a private message with a mod so i'm quite entitled to reply to that - perhaps think that thru before you do that again maybe. 

As i say, i'm quite happy to get an apology and move on, but you seem incapable of that which is a bit odd. 

12 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Anyone can pm me as i don't get flustered and panicky when i get proved wrong.  I simply front up and take it on the chin. 

You requesting me to stop sending messages via pm after you've posted something offensive about me publicly doesn't mean squat i'm afraid.

I will say tho, you've copied me into a private message with a mod so i'm quite entitled to reply to that - perhaps think that thru before you do that again maybe. 

As i say, i'm quite happy to get an apology and move on, but you seem incapable of that which is a bit odd. 

Not the case at all and nothing like it.

I did not post anything offensive about you at all.  I always abide by the rule "attack the post not the poster".

As regards copying in to a mod - this was long after I requested that you refrain from sending me PMs.  You were given more than ample notice to stop sending me PMs, yet you still kept doing so and it was only at that point that I copied it to a mod - many would no doubt have done so much earlier.  it was also yourself whom made public regarding PMs, something I myself would not have done in public posts, however as you introduced the subject I answered the points in your posts.

I have found your behaviour to be alarming and your PMs to be harassment and bullying, yet you have still kept sending me further PMs.

I have requested that my username and profile be deleted, I trust this is to your satisfaction.  I have life to get on with and wish all well including yourself.

Edited by BigBoaby

2 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Not the case at all and nothing like it.

I did not post anything offensive about you at all.  I always abide by the rule "attack the post not the poster".

Blimey, you typed the following:

"You're talking bollox!!!  Who the hell do you think you are to dictate what the bleedin law is and/or the facts"

If that aint offensive and attacking the poster, then i don't know what is.  

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

Blimey, you typed the following:

"You're talking bollox!!!  Who the hell do you think you are to dictate what the bleedin law is and/or the facts"

If that aint offensive and attacking the poster, then i don't know what is.  

Your post did dictate the law, I advocated that it should be left to the authorities.

In fact my post was light-hearted, as was the spelling.

What isn't right at all is that you extended your grievance to harassment by repeated PMs, and kept doing so despite requests to desist.  That was and is bullying behaviour.

Just now, BigBoaby said:

Your post did dictate the law, I advocated that it should be left to the authorities.

In fact my post was light-hearted, as was the spelling.

What isn't right at all is that you extended your grievance to harassment by repeated PMs, and kept doing so despite requests to desist.  That was and is bullying behaviour.

My original post you took exception to mentioned nothing in connection with the law - it was about a speedway control bureau hearing and me simply passing comment.  That's not the law.

Your spelling was done in my opinion to get round the blockers that are built into this forum to stop swearing being shown. 

I hope you understand that the pm's are recorded so this ridiculous talk about being harassed is only going to end up with you getting a ban here i imagine.

29 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

My original post you took exception to mentioned nothing in connection with the law - it was about a speedway control bureau hearing and me simply passing comment.  That's not the law.

Your spelling was done in my opinion to get round the blockers that are built into this forum to stop swearing being shown. 

I hope you understand that the pm's are recorded so this ridiculous talk about being harassed is only going to end up with you getting a ban here i imagine.

What on earth are you talking about.  It was a light-hearted post on my part, nothing more.  The spelling was purely in keeping with the light-heartedness.

No idea what you are talking about regarding PMs as you have behaved appallingly, I kept asking you to stop, if anyone is to be 'banned' as you mention it would be yourself.

Despite requesting that you stop sending me PMs I see that you are still doing so, the last two I have not looked at, but have been notified of them despite having set a block on your PMs straight after the first request to refrain from sending me PMs.  Very very sad.

3 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

What on earth are you talking about.  It was a light-hearted post on my part, nothing more.  The spelling was purely in keeping with the light-heartedness.

No idea what you are talking about regarding PMs as you have behaved appallingly, I kept asking you to stop, if anyone is to be 'banned' as you mention it would be yourself.

Despite requesting that you stop sending me PMs I see that you are still doing so, the last two I have not looked at, but have been notified of them despite having set a block on your PMs straight after the first request to refrain from sending me PMs.  Very very sad.

We'll see what they class as light hearted when the mods digest this.  As for the bullying allegation, i've let the mods know that there needs to be a retraction of that or i'll be taking action.  Feel free to forward any appalling messages to this public forum  - you're going to end up with legal action taken against you at this rate so crack on with whatever you feel you need to do.  

Sorry to all others caught up in this nonsense - not gonna be accused of bullying tho folks...  simply not gonna let that happen.

6 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

We'll see what they class as light hearted when the mods digest this.  As for the bullying allegation, i've let the mods know that there needs to be a retraction of that or i'll be taking action.  Feel free to forward any appalling messages to this public forum  - you're going to end up with legal action taken against you at this rate so crack on with whatever you feel you need to do.  

Sorry to all others caught up in this nonsense - not gonna be accused of bullying tho folks...  simply not gonna let that happen.

Digest what?  I asked you to stop sending me further PMs - you continued.  I asked you again by PM to stop - you continued.  Eventually I requested again that you stop and this time copied to a mod - but only after repeated requests were breached by yourself with further PMs.  That I find that to be harassment and bullying is how you made me feel and a reasonable response in the circumstances.  You then made public the PMs and the copying to the mod, not something I would have done.  I'm afraid this is down to yourself and your behaviour has been and continues to be appalling with further PMs from yourself notified to me but which I have not read.

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

Digest what?  I asked you to stop sending me further PMs - you continued.  I asked you again by PM to stop - you continued.  Eventually I requested again that you stop and this time copied to a mod - but only after repeated requests were breached by yourself with further PMs.  That I find that to be harassment and bullying is how you made me feel and a reasonable response in the circumstances.  You then made public the PMs and the copying to the mod, not something I would have done.  I'm afraid this is down to yourself and your behaviour has been and continues to be appalling with further PMs from yourself notified to me but which I have not read.

Digest you calling someone a bully and saying they are talking bollo*ks.  Then backtracking.  I actually don't quite understand why you are continuing this.

I sent nothing offensive or rude so until you are prepared to apologise for what you said, i won't be fulfilling any of your requests i'm afraid. 

And be assured, and i mean this quite genuinely, the accusation of bullying you've made against me is unacceptable, and i'm well within my rights to report this to far higher powers than the mods. 

• Haha 1

Gets a beer n some popcorn....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dekker said:

Gets a beer n some popcorn....

I'm off to kip now as been working thru all this nonsense - we've had some clashes over the years so nice to see a name i know.  Hope you're well.

No doubt i'll wake to lots of notifications.

I can’t believe I have just wasted time reading this Big Boaby/Doctor discussion. This is exactly what should be kept to private messages. 

Any speedway chat would be great. The “i’m Telling the mods” stuff is chronic. 

• Like 2