British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Glasgow 2019 Onwards

5 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

12 hour night shifts tho. First day off always ruined by kip and messed up body clock. 

Well, that's just the busy world we live in now,,, a wish it would go back to the days when shops had a half day on a Wednesday.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, The Doctor... said:

All this hysteria from the guy about receiving messages is over the top, if you actually saw the messages, its' me telling the guy to block me or set me to ignore and telling him derisively "If you had the stones you would block me" and deliberately antagonising the guy, although apparently he had already but the thing hadn't worked.  He didn't actually make an offensive comment to my first post.  The snowflake generation is well and truly alive with that guy - but then I realised why did I make another derisive comment.  And the talk of deleting memberships I initially thought it was one of the most pathetic things i've read here in a long time but now I realise that its how my badgering and bullying made the person on the receiving end feel.

The guy didn't actually make any silly comments to begin with, I just got it all a bit wrong in my head.  The guy clearly never saw the rest of the pms I sent him as he wasn't interested, he made clear from the first post that he didn't want any pm's from me but I just ignored it and kept sending them anyway including videos that he apparently didn't view.  I understandably felt a bit daft having ranted on in one of his posts about punches being thrown etc - any normal person (its a derisive personal comment and I know its juvenile) would have taken that on the chin and said blimey yeh i'd not seen the video, but lets b e honest it was all out of context as I'd crossed a line with my juvenile behaviour so none of that would've come into it .  He politely asked me to stop sending him messages but I just ignored him as I just couldn't care less and wanted to harass the guy senseless which is what I did so its no wonder that the guy sent me replies back asking that I cease and desist.  I know I'm fortytwo but I've behaved as if I'm twelve.

Anyway, apologies to the guy and everyone else for my stupidity.  I also eventually realised that the guy's first post that I got just my undergarments in a twist over was just a bit of joviality and light hearted banter and I just lost the plot when I shouldn't.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Thanks

How odd to edit someones reply like that. More than odd in fact, a tad weird..  No apology to you at all.

Best we leave the mods to sort this out eh.  The one i contacted was the correct one so i guess you will hear from him soon.

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

sorry BB.

No worries.

You obviously know nothing about me.  A helpful word in your ear, you would do well to get rid of all the derisive personal comments and personal slights littered throughout your posts and of course your pm's.  At the end of the day the vast majority of people mean well practically all of the time and I'm no different.  You're a younger generation but my generation have respect for people and that when someone says don't pester me with personal messages it is respected and followed.  Enjoy your speedway.

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

No worries.

You obviously know nothing about me.  A helpful word in your ear, you would do well to get rid of all the derisive personal comments and personal slights littered throughout your posts and of course your pm's.  At the end of the day the vast majority of people mean well practically all of the time and I'm no different.  You're a younger generation but my generation have respect for people and that when someone says don't pester me with personal messages it is respected and followed.  Enjoy your speedway.

You're mentally ill pal if you think this game of editing replies is gonna get you anywhere.  Enjoy your speedway too.  And stop contacting me unless it's with a mod ok.

1 minute ago, OveFundinFan said:

Just when I thought it was all over.

Me too.  I did try and put it to bed but fiddling with my posts is daft. 

I apologised to the people who deserved it and that includes you.

3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Just when I thought it was all over.

It would be if the young whippersnapper had any common sense.  I've certainly haven't contacted him.  He does appear rather unstable.

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I did try and put it to bed

You certainly did not!

1 minute ago, BigBoaby said:

It would be if the young whippersnapper had any common sense.  I've certainly haven't contacted him.  He does appear rather unstable.

Blimey 42 is young now is it ?  Cheers for that.  You've edited my replies which is against forum rules i'm pretty sure and you've replied to my post so i get the notification for that..  I've not contacted you by pm since your hissy fit the other night as with the utter breakdown you were having i feared the worst..  The "mod" you contacted emailed us both.  Can you not just leave this now and wait for the mod to deal with you ?

12 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Blimey 42 is young now is it ?  Cheers for that.  You've edited my replies which is against forum rules i'm pretty sure and you've replied to my post so i get the notification for that..  I've not contacted you by pm since your hissy fit the other night as with the utter breakdown you were having i feared the worst..  The "mod" you contacted emailed us both.  Can you not just leave this now and wait for the mod to deal with you ?

Keep battling for the rest of us, hopefully they'll go ahead with their threat and delete their profile soon...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I've not contacted you by pm since your hissy fit the other night as with the utter breakdown you were having i feared the worst..  The "mod" you contacted emailed us both.  Can you not just leave this now and wait for the mod to deal with you ?

Why the derisive language all the time - "since your hissy fit" - are you really so immature that you cannot speak without making derisive personal slights all the time.  There was no hissy fit as you immaturely speak, I asked you stop sending me pm's but you kept sending me them, that is simply immature behaviour on your part.

You then say can you leave it now - I already gave you an opportunity to do so but you instead came back with further immature derisive comments and personal slights, very immature behaviour on your part.

As for your comment to wait for the mod to deal with you, you mean wait for the mod to deal with you . You are the one that's totally out of order and sending pm's etc but which you repeatedly violated so if anyone is to be dealt with by the mod it will be yourself.  You have behaved appallingly.  I've stopped reading pm's anyway so as to avoid receiving your messages.

5 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Keep battling for the rest of us, hopefully they'll go ahead with their threat and delete their profile soon...

On what basis.  I've done nothing wrong.  I asked for someone else to stop sending me offensive pm's but the persisted - so you think that's ok?

Other than that I've only answered his posts.

You don't know me at all, I'm just an ordinary guy same as you.

2 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Why the derisive language all the time - "since your hissy fit" - are you really so immature that you cannot speak without making derisive personal slights all the time.  There was no hissy fit as you immaturely speak, I asked you stop sending me pm's but you kept sending me them, that is simply immature behaviour on your part.

You then say can you leave it now - I already gave you an opportunity to do so but you instead came back with further immature derisive comments and personal slights, very immature behaviour on your part.

As for your comment to wait for the mod to deal with you, you mean wait for the mod to deal with you . You are the one that's totally out of order and sending pm's etc but which you repeatedly violated so if anyone is to be dealt with by the mod it will be yourself.  You have behaved appallingly.  I've stopped reading pm's anyway so as to avoid receiving your messages.

You're editing my posts, you accused me of bullying and of talking bollocks when i was passing opinion.  You weren't man enough apologise. You aren't the forum police - so wait for the mod to deal with it.  

1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

You're editing my posts, you accused me of bullying and of talking bollocks when i was passing opinion.  You weren't man enough apologise. You aren't the forum police - so wait for the mod to deal with it.  

But why the derisive language all the time?  Its a fair question.  You always laden with derisive wording e.g. "you weren't man enough apologise" - first of all why not simply say (factually) to somebody that they haven't apologised.  I did say before that there was nothing to apologise for in the first place.  If an apology is due to somebody I give it no question but there wasn't anything.  Not a thing.  I was quite happy with no intent whatsoever - none at all.  Somehow you've taken it the wrong way, that's all, that's the sum total of it.  On the other hand your badgering of me with repeated pm's wasn't right, you must know that yourself.

Come on, agree to disagree and get on.